1,519 results
All reviews lager heads sun deck front desk free beach chairs indoor outdoor pool across the street rocking chairs beautiful hotel self parking virginia beach oceanfront breakfast buffet king suite valet service ocean view third floor hotel restaurant off season
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very nice. All rooms look out towards to ocean. They have a sundeck on floor 3 with lounges. The staff is friendly and helpful. The restaurant downstairs was good for a bite to eat. They have an outdoor bar area as well. Free coffee bar in the morning. Walk right pit to the beach. The rooms are clean.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Kristin M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Alicia R, So glad you all enjoyed a great girls weekend with us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as well as recognize our team for their friendly service. In addition, we are happy to hear you all got to enjoy all the amenities of the hotel and boardwalk. Hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2018

It took us ages to pick a hotel in Virginia Beach (none looked particularly nice) - and so we didn't know what to expect here.....but we were very happy we chose the Garden Inn.
Great spot right on the beach (and quite central). We were greeted warmly and the room was fab for us as a family with 2 small kids. Fantastic view over the ocean.
Parking was included a lot over the main road - which wasn't an issue at all.
Shame we didn't have great weather!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank HolidaySpeak1

HolidaySpeak1, So glad to hear you all enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and hope you will be able to come back soon and enjoy some nicer weather with us!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I spend a long day at work all day, and once during both this stay and the previous stay, I came back to the room to find that it had not been cleaned. I called guest services and they responded positively in a timely manner. I just expect a better level of service from Hilton International. I have stayed at a multitude of locations around the world, and have never experienced coming back to my room at the end of the long work day not having been cleaned.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Kristin M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

ckapica, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We sincerely apologize for falling short in servicing your room during stay, I will be sure to address these issues with our team so we can ensure this is corrected immediately. We hope this does not deter you from staying with us in the future and would love for you to give us another opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I stayed here with my 13 year old twins during their spring break in April. I was very pleased. The staff is very friendly. The room was very nice, spacious and clean, The balcony was very nice to sit on and view the ocean. The pool is indoor/outdoor and my boys had fun in it. It would be small if there was a lot of people but we were there off season. There is a nice sundeck to sit on and view the ocean. The hotel is located right on the beach and is close to everything. The staff gave us several great recommendations for lunch and dinner. Valet parking is available. Breakfast is available in the morning but was not included in the price of the room which was a bummer. My only complaint is that the WIFI does not work. They say they have free wifi and your devices look connected but it supports absolutely nothing. No apps or sending pictures. Very frustrating. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Sheri S

Sheri S,So glad to hear you and your twins enjoyed your spring break with us! We thank you for taking the time to share your experience as well as recognize our staff for their friendly service. Sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your WIFI during your stay I will be sure to share your comments with my IT team. Again, we thank you for your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

I spent probably too much time on the internet looking for the perfect hotel. I picked this particular hotel from the over all good reviews and I was not disappointed. The room was great, clean, set up efficiently and had a kcup coffee maker, fridge and micro. I do wish we had a king size bed instead of 2 queens. The view was unbelievable.. I could have my morning coffee out on the balcony everyday for the rest of my life. My ONLY complaint was that the bar was completely closed by 11p. We like to have drink at the end of the night and unfortunately we had to walk about 10 minutes to the other Hilton for a nightcap.. for that reason and that reason only we would stay at the other Hilton next time in Virginia Beach. If you are early to bed people or don't like a late night drink I would highly recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

sharoonyrn, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience ! We are so pleased you decided to stay with us out of all your options at the boardwalk. Other than not being able to enjoy the bar past 11pm we are glad you were able to enjoy all the other amenities of our property. We hope to see you again soon but totally understand why you would choose to stay with our sister property!