$287
$259
Hampton.com
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$310
$284
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$170
Country Inn
$256
$220
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$171
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$139
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$170
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Pool
All reviewshot tubprincess anneb bseach morninghilltop roombreakfast was delicioustwo blocksshort walk to the beachchain hotelsrestaurant recommendationslarge bathroomgreat weekendyogurthostsericsprivacyaccommodations
Reviewed November 29, 2009

This place is perfect for complete relaxation. Shah's stone massage was so effective that the pain from my leg injury was completely removed. The innkeepers, Danny and Debbie were extremely kind. My room was very clean and the steam shower (with jets) was outstanding. The bathroom even had a window, which was a pleasant surprise. I was also happy to have free WiFi access in my room, as well as access to the full-size refrigerator and microwave in the guest pantry. The breakfast tasted like it could be served in a five-star restaurant. I highly recommend this place for relaxation and spa treatments.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
beachspabnb, Manager at Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2010

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time at Beach Spa BnB. Thank you for the wonderful review and we are thrilled your massage was not only relaxing, but beneficial to health. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 7, 2009

Where should I start? Danny and Debbie make your stay very comfortable. We sat and talked with them like we knew them for years. The breakfast is great. The massage is amazing. Decor in the house is very welcoming. Staying here is like staying with your friends or family. Cookies were a special treat. The bruschetta is GREAT! I could not believe how clean this place is Not a spec of dirt anywhere. The bathroom/shower is awesome. The hot tub with the wonderful waterfall is amazing. Words cannot describe how happy we were with our stay. I can see myself taking a weekend with my wife to visit every year. Danny and Debbie, thanks for making our stay a wonderful one and we look forward to seeing you again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple

Although we are a little late responding to your review, we want you to know how much we appreciate such kind words and ratings. Beach Spa BnB is our home and meeting and talking with people make it a joy to be here. We were happy to host your anniversary celebration and hope you return for a visit soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

This place was very quaint and quiet. The spa was nice. The location was within walking distance to the boardwalk. The staff was friendly. The food the first morning was excellent. The owner made omelets with fresh fruit; thr second day we did not eat because it was french toast and we eat very healthy. It was an overall good experience. This was the first time I have ever visited Virgina Beach and this bed and breakfast made it mush more personal and cozy.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple

We are glad you chose Beach Spa BnB for your accommodations on your first visit to Virginia Beach. Thank you so much for your review and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 27, 2009

My husband and I stayed here for a week during September on vacation. We had never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast previously, so we weren't quite sure what to expect. When we checked in, Debbie and Danny were there to greet us. Parking is available in a side lot next to the bed and breakfast. It was fine for us, but I could see it being tight when the place is full to capacity. Debbie gave us a tour of the place and showed us how to work the hot tub. A fridge is provided for guests to keep their personal groceries/meals in, which is convenient if you don't wish to dine out for every meal. We stayed in the Pinewood, which has a king bed, flat screen t.v. and good-sized bathroom. The room was immaculately clean, with furnishings that looked nice as well as being functional. The room has two large beach towels that cannot be taken off the property. They also provide you with two comfy robes. The room and bathroom are painted with soothing, neutral colors. The shower in the bathroom is definitely different, and looks like something from the Jetsons. It looks more complicated than it is, and Debbie explained it to us when initially showing us the room. The shower is neat, in that it gives you the option of a rain shower or a regular shower. There are also jets you can choose to turn on.

We did not utilize spa services, as we found the prices to be high compared to other spas in the area. This would be our one and only complaint.

Breakfasts each morning were delicious and healthy. My husband does not care for eggs. When this was mentioned one morning, the eggs were left out. Point being, if you don't care for something, tell them. They are more than willing to accomodate food preferences. Although I warn you, after breakfasts like these you tend to go through withdrawal when you get home!

The beach is literally a two minute walk, which is very convenient, but yet far enough away from the busy resort areas. Chair/umbrella/towel rentals are available through the bed and breakfast should you not want to bring your own.

Overall, I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone looking for a place to stay in the VA beach area. It is also a kid-friendly place, as I did see some children there. Any and all requests were dealt with promptly. Debbie and Danny were helpful when you asked, but certainly not obtrusive.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NY1124

We were so happy to have you as a guest at Beach Spa BnB for your vacation. Thank you for your review and the many details. We hope to see you again and are delighted you felt as relaxed as staying with family. That is exactly how we want you to feel.

Reviewed June 25, 2009

How was the service? Excellent,

Were innkeepers helpfull and attentive to your needs? Excellent

I thought that the innkeepers were amazing- they were perfectly available, and so friendly

Were they alert and ready to help? YES! As a matter of fact they shared my happiness when my boyfriend proposed to me during the stay- their warmth and well wishes made an amazing weekend even more special!

Did you use spa pool and was temperature appropriate? Was pool clean? Pool was perfect- super relaxing! Because it was kept so clean- it made it much easier to relax.

How was breakfast? Excellent

What did you expect for breakfast? I expected more humble food, and I was so shocked at the gourmet breakfasts!!!

What would you want for breakfast hopefully when you visit us again? Anything they cook up is going to be great!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your review, but more importantly, we loved sharing your joy in such a monumental occasion. We hope to see you for a return visit.