All reviews hot tub princess anne b bs hilltop room each morning breakfast was delicious two blocks short walk to the beach relaxing weekend chain hotels restaurant recommendations large bathroom yogurt hosts bnb erics privacy
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

We visited the Beach Spa B&B on 5th July and were met with a very warm welcome from the Innkeepers Sharon and Rich. There were four in our party and we stayed in the Avamere suite. The room had a private balcony and had a large jet spa shower, and two bathroom sinks. We were there during a heat wave and the room was great to chill out in the air con! The breakfasts were amazing with Rich making something different and innovative everyday. We would begin breakfast with fresh fruit - baked honey grapefruit and poached pear in sangria to name a couple. This was followed by either a savoury or sweet dish, my personal favourites were the homemade quiche and asparagus, Rich's unique French toast and the baked apple pancakes. Rich and Sharon were very accommodating to our needs, they remembered our names and considered our likes and dislikes when serving our breakfast. Coming from England we do love a nice cup of tea! They even provided us with a teapot and milk on our table each morning to facilitate this! Beach Spa B&B is located only a couple of blocks from the beach so you can leave the car at the B&B and walk to the beach in approx five mins. We also made use of the hot tub and the communal fridge in the guest pantry. We also hired an umbrella, two chairs and two beach towels for $10 which we thought was a good deal and saved room in the car. It was our first time at Virginia Beach and our stay at the Beach Spa B&B added to making it such a wonderful experience. We would seriously consider making it an annual trip here!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Rainbows213
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Our stay at this amazing b&b was just that...amazing. The "Innkeepers" Sharon and Rich were friendly, attentive and just welcomed you with their charm. The breakfast that we had during our stay was 5 Star chef quality. They pay attention to each and every guest, allergies, likes, dislikes...the food was top shelf. They know the area and were very helpful in our stay. The beach is just a couple of blocks away. So you are close to the beach, store fronts but far enough away to have a quite evening if you wish. We will bring our kids back next time. We have already chosen this location for our second honeymoon in the future.

Room Tip: the fitness center I am gaging with the walking we did on the beach, store fronts and restaurants. We came there with no car in mind, and very glad we did. Everything was close and in walking distance. With bike, skate or other rentals...you can get in fit. LOVED IT!
1  Thank LESLIE AND JOHN D
Reviewed July 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our second wedding anniversary and had an awesome getaway. The rooms, breakfasts, location, massages - all excellent!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

While looking for a beach house for my family vacation I came across the b&b. I ended up renting the entire facility. Rich and sharon were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and very clean. For larger parties ask about a catered dinner. After a little instruction from rich and sharon, crab picking was fun for everyone. In the virginia beach area I would highly recommend the beach spa bed and breakfast

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I got married on June 2, 2012 on Assateague Island, Virginia. This is about 2 and a half hours from Virginia Beach, Virginia. We did a search for a bed and breakfast and found the Beach Spa and knew it would be just what we would need after a beach wedding! When we arrived at the B & B on June 3, we felt comfortable and relaxed automatically, especially after a long week of wedding activities and a drive. Rich and Sharon, the inn keepers were extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the area (we had never been to Virginia Beach). They referred restaurants to us, (all of them were amazing!) and made sure we had everything we needed. When we walked into our room- the Princess Anne- we were so excited to be there. Everything about the room was perfect, especially the walk-in shower :) Our first morning there, we went downstairs and drank our coffee, which was freshly grounded and tasted delicious. We waited for Rich to cook us breakfast, which was the best french toast my husband and I had ever had! Later that day, we received massages. I received the Reiki, which I highly recommend. It is a spiritual experience that leaves you feeling extremely relaxed. My husband received the deep tissue, which he said rejuvenated him. Our second, and last morning, Rich fixed another breakfast that was equally comparable to the morning before. We wish we would have booked a longer stay! We found out a few days before arriving, by looking on the website, that Beach Spa B & B was rated #1 in the country. My husband and I said that if for whatever reason we decide to visit another B & B, we have extremely high expectations now because of the Beach Spa! We loved every minute of our stay and wish we would have stayed longer. Next time we will :) If you are in Virginia Beach, you need to stay here! Oh, and it is only 3 short blocks from the beach!!

2  Thank Carmen B