Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$506
$452
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$486
$439
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$135
CrownePlaza.com
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$350
$444
GardenInn.com
$325
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$144
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$107
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$349
ComfortInn
All reviewshot tubprincess anneb bseach morninghilltop roombreakfast was delicioustwo blocksshort walk to the beachrelaxing weekendchain hotelsrestaurant recommendationslarge bathroomyogurthostsericsprivacyaccommodations
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I got married on June 2, 2012 on Assateague Island, Virginia. This is about 2 and a half hours from Virginia Beach, Virginia. We did a search for a bed and breakfast and found the Beach Spa and knew it would be just what we would need after a beach wedding! When we arrived at the B & B on June 3, we felt comfortable and relaxed automatically, especially after a long week of wedding activities and a drive. Rich and Sharon, the inn keepers were extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the area (we had never been to Virginia Beach). They referred restaurants to us, (all of them were amazing!) and made sure we had everything we needed. When we walked into our room- the Princess Anne- we were so excited to be there. Everything about the room was perfect, especially the walk-in shower :) Our first morning there, we went downstairs and drank our coffee, which was freshly grounded and tasted delicious. We waited for Rich to cook us breakfast, which was the best french toast my husband and I had ever had! Later that day, we received massages. I received the Reiki, which I highly recommend. It is a spiritual experience that leaves you feeling extremely relaxed. My husband received the deep tissue, which he said rejuvenated him. Our second, and last morning, Rich fixed another breakfast that was equally comparable to the morning before. We wish we would have booked a longer stay! We found out a few days before arriving, by looking on the website, that Beach Spa B & B was rated #1 in the country. My husband and I said that if for whatever reason we decide to visit another B & B, we have extremely high expectations now because of the Beach Spa! We loved every minute of our stay and wish we would have stayed longer. Next time we will :) If you are in Virginia Beach, you need to stay here! Oh, and it is only 3 short blocks from the beach!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carmen B
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We were in Virginia Beach for a family event. 3 of us stayed at the Beach Spa Bed & Breakfast in The Hilltop House Room. The B&B is approximately 2 blocks from the beach. On site parking for small to mid-size vehicles was available. We had a larger vehicle & a parking pass for nearby on-street parking was available (minimal walk). The innkeepers, Rich & Sharon were very nice & helpful. Upon arrival, they were very friendly & made us feel welcome.

Breakfast was served at either 8:30 AM or 9:30 AM due to space constraints. While we would have preferred 8:30 AM, that time slot was taken both mornings so we ate at 9:30 AM. The innkeepers did ask if we had any food allergies. We especially enjoyed the Rainbow Quiche the first morning. The presentation & quality was excellent!

The Hilltop Room has 2 queen beds & large bathroom with a modern multi-function shower (with electronic controls for rainhead shower, side jets, steam, etc.). While nice, the shower did not drain properly so water built up on the shower floor.

In the bedroom, there was an area rug anchored down by the beds; however, it always seemed to bunch up even after straightening it out thus creating a tripping hazard especially when getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. (We did mention this to the innkeepers & they planned to follow-up on this.)

The innkeepers did suggest several nearby restaurants, one of which was Terrapin (gourmet). We ate dinner there & it was absolutely wonderful! We would highly recommend the restaurant & would definitely return when in Virginia Beach.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank GEMSCAT
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My husband book us a room at Beach Spa for our first anniversary--we're locals to the peninsula and looking for a quick escape from reality. We stayed in the Breakers room--I believe it was the smallest, but it was perfect for us! The room was immaculate and the decor fresh and relaxing. The bathroom was spacious and the steamer/rainfall shower the highlight of my husbands stay! The innkeepers, Sharon and Rich, topped it off for me. They were so welcoming and warm and gave the best advice about local attractions and restaurants. They went out of their way to make us feel at home and taken care of. We didn't even get to the spa pool or appetizers and wine bar! Virginia Beach and its partying crowd our not our scene, but everything seemed to slow down when we stepped into this adorable B&B within just two blocks of the beach. We we probably be back for our next anniversary!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and it was absolutely perfect. The innkeepers are wonderful and very attentive. Breakfast was delicious each morning. It was the most relaxing experience. The room was beautiful and cozy. The spa pool is extremely relaxing. There is not a negative thing to say about this place. It was such a good experience, we decided to stay an extra night. We will definitely stay again in the future!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie J
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Beach Spa B&B and enjoyed it thoroughly. The food is delicious, the rooms are cozy, and the innkeepers, Rich and Sharon, are extremely attentive and accommodating. It rained the entire time we were there, but we didn't care one bit! So lovely were the surroundings. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family