All reviewshot tubprincess anneb bshilltop roomeach morningbreakfast was delicioustwo blocksshort walk to the beachrelaxing weekendchain hotelsrestaurant recommendationslarge bathroomyogurthostsbnbericsprivacy
Reviewed June 1, 2012

My husband book us a room at Beach Spa for our first anniversary--we're locals to the peninsula and looking for a quick escape from reality. We stayed in the Breakers room--I believe it was the smallest, but it was perfect for us! The room was immaculate and the decor fresh and relaxing. The bathroom was spacious and the steamer/rainfall shower the highlight of my husbands stay! The innkeepers, Sharon and Rich, topped it off for me. They were so welcoming and warm and gave the best advice about local attractions and restaurants. They went out of their way to make us feel at home and taken care of. We didn't even get to the spa pool or appetizers and wine bar! Virginia Beach and its partying crowd our not our scene, but everything seemed to slow down when we stepped into this adorable B&B within just two blocks of the beach. We we probably be back for our next anniversary!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and it was absolutely perfect. The innkeepers are wonderful and very attentive. Breakfast was delicious each morning. It was the most relaxing experience. The room was beautiful and cozy. The spa pool is extremely relaxing. There is not a negative thing to say about this place. It was such a good experience, we decided to stay an extra night. We will definitely stay again in the future!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie J
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Beach Spa B&B and enjoyed it thoroughly. The food is delicious, the rooms are cozy, and the innkeepers, Rich and Sharon, are extremely attentive and accommodating. It rained the entire time we were there, but we didn't care one bit! So lovely were the surroundings. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband booked this spa after a week of water sports in North Carolina. Another title i would give this place is: "Its all in the details" especially the freshly picked strawberries after the massaging session. The massage and spa experience were exquisite; "thank you Leslie for the golden advice"!! The room was nicely decorated with warm colors and exceptionally clean. The innkeepers only cared about making our stay perfect!
"No bacon? You'll have fresh fruits instead." Breakfast was so special that i had to go ask the innkeeper for the recipe... With a smile, he offered to email it to me! Questions were promptly answered and exceptions were generously made. There is nothing better than positive inviting vibes during one's relaxation retreat? I would definitely go back to Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast with a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2012

My husband and I decided to stay at a B&B for the first time, and when I saw "spa", I was hooked. Once we booked our stay, we recieved an email confirmation with the price, and it was the price we paid, no surprises. We recieved another email with recommended area restaurants. We recieved a third email reminding me to book my massage, which was done with no hassels a few days before our arrival. When we arrived, we met Rich and Sharon, and they are fabulous! Friendly, helpful, I even got a hug from Sharon when we were leaving. The food was wonderful! Everything worked as it should, questions were answered, rooms were clean and quiet. We stayed in the Avamere, and we loved sitting out on the deck. I had my massage in the tower by Amanda, who was wonderful as well. We would absolutely stay here again!

Just a note about the location rating, it can be a little noisy with the jets flying overhead, but they do stop flying for the overnight so you can get your rest.

Room Tip: we loved sitting out on the deck from the Avamere room!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple