Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$310
$259
$275
$235
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
$297
$279
GardenInn.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$117
$103
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$150
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$94
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$245
  • Pool
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

All reviewshot tubprincess anneb bseach morninghilltop roombreakfast was delicioustwo blocksshort walk to the beachchain hotelsrestaurant recommendationslarge bathroomgreat weekendyogurthostsericsprivacyaccommodations
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Beach Spa B&B and enjoyed it thoroughly. The food is delicious, the rooms are cozy, and the innkeepers, Rich and Sharon, are extremely attentive and accommodating. It rained the entire time we were there, but we didn't care one bit! So lovely were the surroundings. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband booked this spa after a week of water sports in North Carolina. Another title i would give this place is: "Its all in the details" especially the freshly picked strawberries after the massaging session. The massage and spa experience were exquisite; "thank you Leslie for the golden advice"!! The room was nicely decorated with warm colors and exceptionally clean. The innkeepers only cared about making our stay perfect!
"No bacon? You'll have fresh fruits instead." Breakfast was so special that i had to go ask the innkeeper for the recipe... With a smile, he offered to email it to me! Questions were promptly answered and exceptions were generously made. There is nothing better than positive inviting vibes during one's relaxation retreat? I would definitely go back to Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast with a heartbeat!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

My husband and I decided to stay at a B&B for the first time, and when I saw "spa", I was hooked. Once we booked our stay, we recieved an email confirmation with the price, and it was the price we paid, no surprises. We recieved another email with recommended area restaurants. We recieved a third email reminding me to book my massage, which was done with no hassels a few days before our arrival. When we arrived, we met Rich and Sharon, and they are fabulous! Friendly, helpful, I even got a hug from Sharon when we were leaving. The food was wonderful! Everything worked as it should, questions were answered, rooms were clean and quiet. We stayed in the Avamere, and we loved sitting out on the deck. I had my massage in the tower by Amanda, who was wonderful as well. We would absolutely stay here again!

Just a note about the location rating, it can be a little noisy with the jets flying overhead, but they do stop flying for the overnight so you can get your rest.

Room Tip: we loved sitting out on the deck from the Avamere room!
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We absolutely LOVED our stay at the Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast. Rich and Sharon could not have been more delightful. As we were driving down, we called and informed them that our GPS was telling us we would arrive around 6:30. At around 6:50, Sharon called just to make sure everything was okay. I apologized but she said "no need to apologize, I just wanted to check and see if you needed directions or help or anything." So clearly we were starting off on the right foot! We checked in and were greeted by the wonderful Sharon, who gave us a thorough tour of the inn, chatted with us, showed us to our GORGEOUS room, and explained how to work the shower, heating/air conditioning/fan, etc. There's a little "guest pantry" that has a refrigerator with fresh water and ice where guests can store leftovers, as well as a microwave to reheat things. There are also lots of little touches like wine openers, glasses and plastic cups, even cups with lids to take drinks to the beach. You can also rent beach chairs and umbrellas through them.

Another nice touch was the very detailed book in the room that included details about the inn, local restaurants including exactly how far the walk was (SUPER valuable!) and descriptions of each. Back in the pantry they also had lots of local menus. They also have free wireless to look up anything you need.

The food was WONDERFUL!!! Each morning started off with a wonderful fruit course (baked and sweetened grapefruit, baked pineapple, and a yogurt with fresh berries and almonds) followed by something delicious for breakfast (baked apple pancake, delicious egg and potato dish, and an INSANELY delicious orange zest french toast). I like the set up of the breakfast room too -- you aren't confined to one big dining table, where you're required to talk to the others there. There are tables for two and four in the dining room. However, we actually WANTED to talk to the other people there, they were so delightful! Not only that, but Sharon and Rich were SO interesting to talk to, so friendly and warm, but would also totally leave you alone if you wanted that too! (we never did, we loved them so much!)

The bed was comfortable, the room was extremely clean, and I LOVED the shower so much I never wanted to get out! Air conditioning worked very well (and quickly!) which was great, but we could also open the windows for fresh air. Unfortunately, the EXTREMELY loud street noise (people...mufflers are there for a reason) prevented us from really sleeping with the windows open, but we did have a nice breeze when we had them open. Of course, that's not the inn's fault and, in fact, the noise was quite well muted when the windows and sliding glass door were fully closed.

Highly recommend staying on the 2nd floor, like we did (unless you have problems with stairs -- we had a very narrow spiral staircase, but were fine with it.) If we were to go back, I would have no problem staying in this room (The Princess Anne) but I might see if there's a 2nd floor room away from the street side, just for a little more quiet.

One last thing -- the hot tub. LOVE!!!!!!!! The waterfall in the hot tub is HARD CORE and feels SO good on your neck. Rich came and turned it on for us, and we were SO happy he did. The pressure was WONDERFUL!!

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful B&B. I had stayed at only one B&B previously and didn't love it, but this made me a believer!!

Room Tip: We really liked the Princess Anne, but it might be a little quieter on the side away from the street.
1  Thank rjd2123
Reviewed April 15, 2012

This is hands down the BEST place to enjoy your time at Virginia Beach. Unbelievably clean and pleasant decor with sumptuous breakfasts which are creative, filling and visually appealing. Rich, kudos to you for your kitchen skills. Sharon is a lovely hostess - warm, friendly and very accommodating. Just can't say enough good things about this B&B.
Rob and Judy Zabriskie