Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$310
$296
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$297
$269
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
ComfortSuites
$261
$220
ComfortInn
$151
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$297
$269
GardenInn.com
$245
$225
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$192
$150
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$96
$94
All reviewshot tubprincess anneb bseach morninghilltop roombreakfast was delicioustwo blocksshort walk to the beachchain hotelsrestaurant recommendationslarge bathroomgreat weekendyogurthostsericsprivacyaccommodations
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Like B & B atmospheres and this was a spectacular one. Innkeepers were amazingly thoughtful and kind..to helping with luggage on the spiral staircase and offering huge pitcher of water following the couples massage. Beautifuly presented and delicious breakfasts. Great tips on where to dine and good knowledge of surrounding area. This was an anniversary celebration and it was magical. The rainforrest shower was very refreshing.. The bed was super comfy and the room was perfectly described. If I could change one thing, it would be to add a chair to the bedroom...but we managed just fine! Look forward to returning since it is close to the convention center.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I can not say enough good things about this Bed and Breakfast!!!!! The inn Keepers Dan and Debbie were very kind and Dan was incredibly helpful in finding a spot for lunch, we ate at this little cafe on the ocean front and it very good!!. My name is Karla and I'm 21; my boyfriend Myles came with me on vacation and this was the most perfect spot!! It is right on the ocean front but on a quiet street, its a hidden gem!! I booked the Waiverly room and it was to die for!! it was huge, clean and has the most amazing shower, it was surreal. I can not say how much I loved being here! I wish I had known how great this was because I would have booked our whole vacation here. I will defiantly be back again!! Ohh and I can't forget the breakfast, it was fantastic! The gentlemen that made us breakfast was terrific, he was kind and the food was so pretty I didn't want to eat it, but it tasted amazing!!! I want to advise anyone coming to virginia for a stay should stay here!! You will not forget it!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2011

Great stay. Managers were helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and entertaining. Breakfasts were scrumptious. Rooms- very comfortable. Location-great!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the BSB&B for a 4 day weekend to celebrate my birthday. I am a high school teacher, so we left from the northern Maryland suburbs of Washington DC at about 3:30 pm on a Thursday afternoon, hoping to make it in time for a 8PM check in. We got stuck in horrible traffic and were stressing about possibly not arriving in time when the cell phone rang at 7PM. It was Debbie, checking to make sure we were alright and assuring us that we should just be careful driving and get there when we could. That was the first clue that we were going to have a wonderful stay... and we definitely did!

We arrived after 8PM, and our host, Danny ,met us with smiles and genuine friendliness, showed us the inn, asked about any dietary issues, our personal food like and dislikes, and treated us like family from the start. Being the off season, and since VA Beach has changed dramatically in the 17 years since our last visit, we were at a loss for where to find a decent dinner late in the evening. I am diabetic, and since we were fearful of a late arrival, we hadn't stopped for food. Danny instantly pointed us to a fantastic place within easy walking distance from the inn and offered to fire up the hot tub/waterfall spa for us if we desired so that it would be hot when we got back, even though it would be well past the posted tubbing hours.

Every square inch of the inn is immaculately kept, spotless and appears brand new or newly renovated. The architectural details are lovely and flawlessly tended without appearing fussy or full of pretense. How they keep this up without any apparent effort is beyond me. From the moment we arrived, we felt like we had known the two of them and been friends with them for years.

Debbie and Danny could not have been any more accommodating for the entire duration of our stay. The breakfasts were out of this world, and you will not go wrong with this bed and breakfast. If you are a "foodie", you'll love chatting them up for recipes and restaurant tips. Just book it. My husband conspired with the two of them to surprise me with a decadent massage and dinner reservations at an amazing local restaurant, whose chef is BEYOND gifted.

Our room's local information card was personalized with our names, the projected weather forecast for the duration of our stay, and a comprehensive listing of events, shows, local seasonal attractions, and more. Did I mention the incredible spa shower? To top it all off, each day there was some fresh home made munchie laid out like afternoon tea. Oatmeal or chocolate chip cookies, pesto dips, bruschetta, crackers, and wine. By the time we left, we had already booked a room for Spring Break.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
beachspabnb, Manager at Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2010

We enjoyed every minute of your company and are so thankful for your wonderful ratings and generous words. What can we say, except, we can’t wait ‘til Spring break!

Reviewed November 5, 2010

I went to Beach Spa B&B with my girlfriend and another couple. Debbie and Danny, the hosts, welcomed us and were incredibly friendly and kind right from the get go. The place was welcoming, warm and clean. The rooms were very nice, the beds were comfortable. Our hosts Debbie and Danny took great care of us, from the wonderful breakfasts every morning, to helping us with ideas for lunch and dinner and telling us about the fun things to do in town. I couldn't say enough good things about the Beach Spa B&B. We all look forward to returning!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
beachspabnb, Manager at Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2010

Thank you for your review and awesome ratings. All of you were fun to be around and we do hope you come back, soon.