“Big Disappointment”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Overpriced. Mediocre food. Crowded. Slow service on drinks. Wish we had gone to Captain George's instead! Just not worth it. Plus I didnt check carefully and we were actually overcharged. 2 adults/7 year old a whopping 92.00. Had water and two sodas. Crazy.

1  Thank Dmariem1

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Our family had a childrens hamburger meal, and 2 crab cake burgers and fries for $55, the crab cakes were large but had no flavor. We didn't get refills and had to ask for our check.

2  Thank qlosborn
Reviewed July 20, 2013

The buffet was pretty extensive, with a lot of variety. It was all pretty good, nothing terrible but nothing great. If you're looking for spectacular seafood, you shouldn't be visiting a buffet. Most of the food was overcooked but it sits on a buffet line. We were satisfied, and we got full. They do have other non-seafood items that are pretty good as well. I do have to say, I tasted some of the best vanilla/caramel/maple/pecan pudding/flan dessert I've almost ever tasted.
If you're hungry and you like seafood in most any capacity, you'll be just fine here.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I took me and the family to this place after a great day in the sun and fun. The staff was great and very accommodating . They sat us in the porch outside eating area and our waiter made sure we was comfortable.

I had three kids who ate from the kids menu. They had more than enough choices to choose from. While the adults got the buffet which includes all you can eat crabs legs and lobster claws!!!!

Food was flavorful place was clean and definitely a place worth going.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were glad to see there was a seafood buffet practically right across the street from our hotel. I was really looking forward to going there. It was okay, nothing fantastic about it. We did have a very nice waitress though..from the Ukraine.