Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun

I saw plenty of dolphins. Had too much margaritas was a little woozy but my teen had a great time... read more

Reviewed August 25, 2018
Mskitty34
via mobile
****LOVED IT****

This is a must if you go to VA Beach. The staff is friendly, educated, and took us to the exact... read more

Reviewed August 15, 2018

from $65.00
from $60.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews dolphin cruise boat ride snack bar whale watching lower deck heated cabin great trip the early bird saw dolphins minute tour see whales their natural habitat sea sickness captain and crew baby dolphins adult beverages cape henry
Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

Very nice!!!!!! Just chilly should probably warn guest to bring a sweater......When we went it was very chilly........

2  Thank Marlene L
Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

The dolphins tour was amazing! The staff was wonderful (a couple of them only worked for tips I wish I had known cause I don't carry cash on hand) . This is a definite must there were dolphins following trying to keep up with the boat. Our whole boat ride was full of dolphins amazing experience.

1  Thank debby090
Reviewed February 18, 2015 via mobile

This is a great trip with friendly staff. Good value. I have seen whales with them the past 3 winters. Great experience!

2  Thank ericav1
Reviewed February 18, 2015

I went one Sunday amongst a few tourists to take photos, not expecting much. WOW! We saw two and followed two whales for two solid hours. It cost $28 (including parking) but was well worth it.

The snack bar and adult beverages appeared to be reasonably priced and when I went, the boat was not overcrowded. It was a warm day in February.

5  Thank 663bevg
Reviewed February 15, 2015 via mobile

We had a great time on the Rudee Flipper! We hung out with a humpback whale, who came within about 2 feet of our boat, and saw some bottlenose dolphins on the way back. It was very chilly, but the inside of the boat is heated and we had some Bailey's and hot chocolate to warm up! The trip was a great value and well worth the money spent. We will be back for more Rudee Tours!

3  Thank MrsManheim