Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Humpback Watching!!

Oh my goodness this was really cool! Took my wife here for her 50th B-Day. The first time we got... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Travis S
Wonderful Time!

We had such a great time. The crew was so friendly and gave such great information on the whales! I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $35.00
from $65.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews dolphin cruise boat ride snack bar whale watching lower deck heated cabin the early bird see whales minute tour saw dolphins sea sickness captain and crew great ride adult beverages flippers dramamine rocket
Reviewed February 18, 2015 via mobile

This is a great trip with friendly staff. Good value. I have seen whales with them the past 3 winters. Great experience!

2  Thank erica V
Reviewed February 18, 2015

I went one Sunday amongst a few tourists to take photos, not expecting much. WOW! We saw two and followed two whales for two solid hours. It cost $28 (including parking) but was well worth it.

The snack bar and adult beverages appeared to be reasonably priced and when I went, the boat was not overcrowded. It was a warm day in February.

5  Thank 663bevg
Reviewed February 15, 2015 via mobile

We had a great time on the Rudee Flipper! We hung out with a humpback whale, who came within about 2 feet of our boat, and saw some bottlenose dolphins on the way back. It was very chilly, but the inside of the boat is heated and we had some Bailey's and hot chocolate to warm up! The trip was a great value and well worth the money spent. We will be back for more Rudee Tours!

3  Thank MrsManheim
Reviewed January 27, 2015

The dolphin tour is amazing! They come right up to the boat and they are so cute! We also got some amazing views of the military doing their daily maneuvers. All in all a great trip and worth the money!

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed January 22, 2015

My daughter and I went for our 5th whale /winter wildlife tour with Rudee Tours last weekend and had an amazing trip! We actually went out twice in one weekend! Over the years we've always chosen Rudee Tours . Their captains are experienced and you can tell they care about the marine mammals,the environment and the comfort and enjoyment of their passengers. They are knowledgable and friendly. We were lucky on both days to see lots of whales! What a great time! I highly recommend this tour! The mate and the captain come over the PA system periodically to give updates, information about the wildlife and we found it very interesting!

Date of experience: January 2015