“Great seafood!!”

Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 1,427 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great seafood!!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My date and I went their for a casual dinner and we both ordered the lobster and shrimp mac and cheese and OMG!!!! It was delicious!!! The atmoshere was also very nice and the drinks were perfect!! Service was on point also!! The food came out very quickly also!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank krimpcake

“Yay! They do my favorite lunch...fish tacos...really well'”
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Three of us had time for a leisure lunch before a long sales meeting. I never heard of this restaurant and did not even know it is a chain...I am not from this area and it is not in my home town. But it looked like my kinda place and was happy to try! Walking in I was pleased...it had an inviting atmosphere, nice decor, large room so you were not on top of other tables, and comfy tables and booths. All good! We were warmly greeted and seated right away. Only a handful of tables occupied at 12pm on a Wednesday...but a few more filled in by the time we left. The menu had great choices! Food going out to the other tables looked fresh and nice portions. I seem to always order fish tacos when I see them on the menu. They had 4 different ones to choose from too! Thought $14.50 to $15.50 seemed pricy for two fish tacos and a side of plain rice mixed with black beans...but as long as they were quality I don't mind. They were yummy! Plump and fresh! They did these well! I appreciated the waitress made sure NO garlic was anywhere in the seasoning as I had to do a lot of talking at my sales meeting!! In fact our waitress was excellent! Refilled beverages and checked on us at all the right times! Friend #1 ordered chicken sand. with extra avacado and side of fries (hold the garlic!) she enjoyed. Friend #2 had one of the lunch specials ($7.95) ...soup, salad and half of sandwich...looked fresh and good. If you are on a budget...lunch specials were the way to go...the rest of the menu sermed to be a bit pricy. I do recommend this restaurant and I will be back when in the area!

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Meh . . .”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went to Tyson's Corner location. The calamari was rubbery . . . like it was previously frozen. Yuck. I found the food mediocre.

Visited November 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Happy Hour”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We really like Gordon Biersch. The happy hour is great and gets very busy(get there early for a seat) The bar staff is the best! Very attentive and the service is always good. The garlic fries are a signature side and...awesome. Delicious happy hour food and salads. We are regular customers as the atmosphere is comfortable, i.e.: music, seating, decor. Great place to meet friends too!

• Visited October 2012
“Freshly prepared food is fantastic”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We love this restaurant. The fried artichokes are great and Bruschetta chicken is the best chicken dish I have ever had. My favorite is the Lemon/Coconut martini... Best drink ever!

Visited September 2012