“Good enough”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

OK pretty much describes this place. It wasn't great or terrible. Grinder was decent and seafood alfredo was OK.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

It took an eternity to receive what we ordered. When it finally arrived, my calzone was still raw and someone else at the table received his pastas in a watery Alfredo sauce. They exchanged our plates, so by the time it arrived, everyone else was done eating. They served two bland pieces of cake on the house...So expensive for what it is! I would never go back there.

1  Thank rbertrand01
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Read reviews which led me to believe this would be a decent place for dinner... They overrated it for sure. The pizza was mediocre, consisting of warmed up cheese, raw veggies - crust was the best part. I personally would've liked it cooked longer to darken the cheese some as it was just barely melted. Probably premade and just add toppings.

The best part of dinner was the waitstaff. Our server was extremely friendly, visiting from Europe for the summer. I have to say that she made up for the disappointing dinner. I'd probably rate 1-2 stars if not for her.

The prices were alright, but there is an 18% auto-gratuity which I personally dislike even though I usually tip 25% or more.

1  Thank BG2013Pete
Reviewed July 17, 2014

A group of us were in VB for a soccer tournament and needed pasta before a match. We picked Giovanni's and were not disappointed. Very good food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great Pasta & medium crust Pizza type
Peperoni & God Father is a must
Ask for Daily special
Amazing Greek Grandma who made the dough always be there in the morning