“Nice Seafood Spread!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is the second time that my wife and I have been to Captain George's Seafood restaurant. When you plan on going to this restaurant, make sure that you are especially hungry because the seafood spread in voluminous!

My favorites are the king crab legs and fried scallops which are outstanding! Try not to fill up on the bottomless soft drinks that the polite and helpful staff gives you time after time.

The price is $31 per person so make sure that you get your moneys worth.

Enjoy!.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,734)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Went to Captain George's to celebrate my wife's birthday. We were a group of 17 including 6 kids. I made the reservation a week in advance. Ellen was very accomodating. We were given a private room which with this group was a good thing. The food wasn't bad. The crab imperial was by far the best I've had. Their She Crab Soup was pretty good. I would recommend that they provide Old Bay seasoning on the table alongside the salt & pepper. Our server was attentive and friendly. All in all not bad and worth the price.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We live in Richmond and find the Beach area a quick and easy escape. Captain George's Seafood is truly a place to enjoy a feast. Everything is so fresh, delicious and plentiful. Spoil yourself and indulge in a great seafood feast while there.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

It was the best seafood I had ever eaten. Their we're so many choices and awesome desert. I could eat there all day every day.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

All you can eat Seafood! Seriously, All You Can Eat Seafood! I mostly concentrated on the Crab. It was perfection from the 1st plate to the last. I also sampled some of the other offerings; fried scallops & clams; really good. Crawfish; not so much, mushy, must have been frozen. Nevertheless, over all... Excellent and well worth the cost! We had a great time gorging ourselves on Crab!