“Lot of selection, the best buffets at Virginia Beach.”

Captain George's Seafood VB
Ranked #19 of 1,442 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Lots of good food. Restaurant is clean, service was promt to clean dirty plates. My only complaint is, leaving, the restaurant has let those blood sucking time share weasels set up shop at the exits to ruin an otherwise fine evening.

There are newer reviews for Captain George's Seafood VB

Reviewed June 18, 2013

i ate so much here i really didnt want to get up to head to my car, the food was amazing besides the crad legs i tried a little bit of everything else and the food was amazing. will be heading back the next time i am in the area!

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We arrived early and didn't have to wait long to be seated. It's a little pricey at $31 for the buffet but the selection and quality are well worth the price. Our waitresses were personable and attentive. I'll definitely go back!!

1  Thank Bonnieeellen571
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have been hungry for a good seafood buffet for months and so my husband and I decided to spend our 35th wedding anniversary in Virginia Beach so we could have our anniversary dinner at Captain George's. It had been many years since we ate there and were very pleased. The food quality was excellent and the service was very good. I only wish we had a place like this near Pittsburg, PA!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Variety of quality seafood and price makes this a reoccuring place to eat. Service is always excellant and the selections are excellant.