“Good breakfast specials” 3 of 5 bubbles

Little Feet's Cafe
Ranked #894 of 1,405 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Richmond, Virginia
“Good breakfast specials”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at a hotel near this little café, so decided to check it out. Good prices on a few breakfast specials. Food was good, not great. But the location was convienent and we sat a table with a beach view.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“I've had better!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stayed at the hotel right next to this restaurant and decided to eat there as my husband was away on business and I wanted to stay close since I had the kids (8 and 2). It was very pricey considering I only ordered a kids meal and one adult meal as my two year old ate off my plate and it was a chicken dish. For us it was $37.00 and wasn't good. My vegetables were raw, pasta cold, and my son didn't touch his fries as they were extremely soggy. I had to ask for a drink refill after my glass had been empty for ten minutes. I won't be back.

• Visited July 2013
Ridgeley, West Virginia
“A week was not enough...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Little Feet is a cafe which is attached to the Sea Gull Inn. It is on the boardwalk, with a direct ocean view. The food is great, it is affordable, and the service is the BEST on the beach!!
Chris is without a doubt the most personable server I have had ANYWHERE. She had our preferences down the second day. We ate breakfast or dinner there everyday. We cannot wait to go back next season, and God willing sooner!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bill A
Rockaway, New Jersey
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We were very pleasantly surprised when we found this small establishment on the boardwalk. We were walking the boardwalk looking for somewhere to eat and spotted their early bird specials ( even tho it was past 6 they still considered us early birds). For 17.95 they have a choice of about ten dishes served with veggies, potato or rice. The specials include seafood and chicken dishes. My husband ordered chicken cordon blue and I ordered the crab norfolk. I had never had crab Norfolk before. I ordered it as a recommendation from the waiter. It was one of the better dinners I had on my vacation... It actually may be tied for first place. The balance if lemon, butter and garlic was well balanced. It was a little heavier on the lemon aspect, not sure if crab Norfolk is supposed to be like that but crab and lemon love eachother so it worked. The crab is all real lump meat and had no shell in it at all. The chicken cordon blue was nice and crispy with lots of cheese in it. My husband really enjoyed it and commented the rice was a really good side dish addition. Both of our plates were empty when we left, and our bellies were full!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Okay-better places up and down boardwalk”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Okay for dinner, a bit pricey for amount and quality. Server messed up on one order, misunderstanding due to language barrier. We had better food &ambiance for the price elsewhere. Wouldn't try again. Not bad but just not great.

• Visited June 2013