“I've had better!!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
“I've had better!!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Stayed at the hotel right next to this restaurant and decided to eat there as my husband was away on business and I wanted to stay close since I had the kids (8 and 2). It was very pricey considering I only ordered a kids meal and one adult meal as my two year old ate off my plate and it was a chicken dish. For us it was $37.00 and wasn't good. My vegetables were raw, pasta cold, and my son didn't touch his fries as they were extremely soggy. I had to ask for a drink refill after my glass had been empty for ten minutes. I won't be back.

• Visited July 2013

Ridgeley, West Virginia
“A week was not enough...”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Little Feet is a cafe which is attached to the Sea Gull Inn. It is on the boardwalk, with a direct ocean view. The food is great, it is affordable, and the service is the BEST on the beach!!
Chris is without a doubt the most personable server I have had ANYWHERE. She had our preferences down the second day. We ate breakfast or dinner there everyday. We cannot wait to go back next season, and God willing sooner!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bill A
Rockaway, New Jersey
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We were very pleasantly surprised when we found this small establishment on the boardwalk. We were walking the boardwalk looking for somewhere to eat and spotted their early bird specials ( even tho it was past 6 they still considered us early birds). For 17.95 they have a choice of about ten dishes served with veggies, potato or rice. The specials include seafood and chicken dishes. My husband ordered chicken cordon blue and I ordered the crab norfolk. I had never had crab Norfolk before. I ordered it as a recommendation from the waiter. It was one of the better dinners I had on my vacation... It actually may be tied for first place. The balance if lemon, butter and garlic was well balanced. It was a little heavier on the lemon aspect, not sure if crab Norfolk is supposed to be like that but crab and lemon love eachother so it worked. The crab is all real lump meat and had no shell in it at all. The chicken cordon blue was nice and crispy with lots of cheese in it. My husband really enjoyed it and commented the rice was a really good side dish addition. Both of our plates were empty when we left, and our bellies were full!

• Visited July 2013
“Okay-better places up and down boardwalk”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Okay for dinner, a bit pricey for amount and quality. Server messed up on one order, misunderstanding due to language barrier. We had better food &ambiance for the price elsewhere. Wouldn't try again. Not bad but just not great.

• Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great Service. Convenient.”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were staying at a hotel on the boardwalk and didn't really want to drive anywhere so looked for a convenient restaurant. Little Feet's Cafe was a short walk and the menu looked decent. There were six of us but had no problems being seated on the patio. We all ordered from the early bird specials that are served from 5pm until ???. I had the Crab Norfolk (lumped crab meat in a butter/lemon sauce) with rice and vegetable melody. My niece also ordered the same dish. We both found the crab meat was adequate in quantity but was very watery with lots of lemon.

Other members of the party had the seafood combo which they found friend much to hard. One had the crab cakes which had much to much binder (bread).

On a good note. The service was wonderful. Our waiter was very courteous and efficient. Made sure our glasses were filled and orders timely. The tab came with 18% gratuity added for a party of 6.

It was convient and I would return but think I would order something off the "early bird special".

• Visited June 2013