“For more personal attention, go early”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 1,430 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best restaurant near you!
Virginia Beach
“For more personal attention, go early”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I met two friends for an early dinner on a weeknight. Our server was quite attentive and knowledgeable. The food is pretty standard chain Italian fare, slightly more upscale. The attraction for me is the atmosphere. It's beautiful yet comfortable. It's also quiet! We weren't surrounded by bored families of tourists scouring electronic devices. We had a lovely conversation. One of my friends liked the sauce on the tilapia. When he asked the server how it was made, the server reappeared with a list of ingredients and a small to-go container of the marinade. Above and beyond service! So for an enjoyable, satisfying experience, go Bravo!

• Visited May 2014

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Sadly Dissapointed in the flavor”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I went with a friend to sit outside on a warm night, a local busker was playing music in the square and there was a nice astosphere provided by the location. My drink was very good, but the calamari appetizer was chewy, and for supper the crab cake was horrible- lots of non crab and salad shrimp in the "crab cake." 3 very small cakes for the high price of 25.00. At that price I expected something better in an area that specializes in crab. the roasted veggies were nice, and my son loved his spagetti and meatballs. There are a large amount of GF choices and the waiter was very nice- I really wanted to be able to recommend this place but I was too disappointed in my meal.

• Visited June 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Wow, this was horrible.”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I really wish that we had went anywhere else in town center because the food was disgusting. Such a waste of hard earned money. We are never going back. We ordered the Artichoke & Spinach Formaggio Served warm with Parmesan flatbread $10.99. It was a mediocre dip served with stale tasteless crackers in a triangle shape. I ordered Sausage Tortelloni Cheese-filled tortelloni, sweet Italian sausage, pancetta, tomato sauce, crushed red pepper, Mozzarella, fresh basil $16.99. I would have done better making this at home with store bought Buitoni Pasta and Johnsonville Italian Sausage. It was salty, the sausage was of the lowest quality, the pasta wasn't good, the tomato sauce wasn't flavored. Hubby ordered Penne Mediterranean Spinach, sundried tomatoes, pine nuts, olive oil, Feta, BARILLA PLUS multi-grain pasta $13.99. He said it wasn't bad but the added chicken wasn't worth it. He said he got three pieces of precooked store bought chicken pieces. Overall it was so disappointing. We never complain or send anything back at restaurants. If you were smart you wouldn't either, but we are doing our duty to warn others. If you absolutely need chain Italian, go to Carrabbas. The quality is 100% better. Yikes!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 30somthingcouple
“Great food and great prices”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love the food here. The salads are great. The waitress Ashley was very helpful and explained everything we asked about. We asked if they were a chain. She knew were they were and what they served.

Visited May 2014
“Losing it's quality”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This used to be one of our favorite places but the entire atmosphere has become "get 'um in and get 'um out". The wait staff has lost it's friendliness and the food is nothing like it used to be. It tastes more like something you could make at home than gourmet. A lot of the favorite pasta dishes are now made with whole wheat and when I asked for regular pasta I was told it was not an option because people now like to eat healthy. Kind of insulting to the average consumer to be told what to eat at a restaurant by a waitress.

Visited January 2014