“Valentine Delight” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BRAVO Cucina Italiana

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 1,405 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Northwest Virginia Beach
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best restaurant near you!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Valentine Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had dinner at Bravo Valentine's. tried to get reservations on Monday before and all they had available was 5:15 or after 8:15. So I took the 5:15 reservation. needless to say the place was jammed. Service was prompt and our waiter was very personable. We ordered an appetizer, my wife had the Italian Wedding Soup and I had the Tomato Basil Soup. Bother soups were excellent, I have not tasted a better tomato basil soup anywhere. For our main courses I order the Grilled Chicken Marsala with Herbed Pasta and my wife ordered the Pasta Bravo, pasta with a roasted red pepper cream sauce with mushrooms and grilled chicken. My wife thought the Pasta Bravo was excellent. My Chicken Marsala was OK, the chicken was tender but I wasn't enamored with the spices on it, the Marsala sauce on the other hand was delicious as was the herbed linguine. For dessert my wife had a nice bread pudding and I had a Chocolate mousse concoction that was too rich and sweet for my taste. Overall we had a pleasant experience and will definitely go again (however I'll stay away from the chicken Marsala). The wait staff was very attentive, friendly and prompt.

• Visited February 2014

Frederick, Maryland
“Lasagna hit the spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

went to Bravos last week for dinner and had the Lasagna and it hit the spot. It was almost as good as my homemade lasagna. I will go back in the future for sure.

Visited February 2014
“Very Good Food + Fair Pricing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Excellent menu and reasonable pricing makes this a place to consider in Town Center. The decor is casual elegance. The service is friendly, helpful and not intrusive. If you don't see your favorite dish on the menu just ask your server. A great place to enjoy good food with good friends.

Visited December 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Upscale Italian Fare at a Moderate Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

When you visit Virginia Beach a want to go to an Italian Restaurant that has atmosphere, good service and good food at a reasonable price, consider Bravo Cucina Italian Bistro at Town Center. My wife and I try to go there at least once a month. I love the Veal Marsala with herbed linguine, although it's not on the regular menu, it's offered as a special and you can ask the chef to prepare it other times. The veal is cut thin and lightly breaded and very tender, The Marsala sauce is rich and sweet, and the mushrooms are tender and the herbed linguine is a perfect compliment to the veal. The chicken Marsala is prepared similarly and is just as good for those who shy away from beef. My wife usually has the Pasta Bolognese and loves it. Last night she had the Eggplant Parmigiana with Herbed Liguine and she said it was the best she's had in ages. The wait staff is attentive and prompt, The restaurant is clean and comfortable with a good wine selection and a separate bar area if you want to just hang out for awhile before your meal. Reservations are recommended on the weekends.

• Visited November 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not crowded but service took time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Wanted to try Cheesecake Factory but it was a 1-1/2 hour wait. Wife and kids said ok to try Bravo. No wait and we got seated quickly. Kids pizza was good, desert was great. My wife and I ordered another pizza for ourselves, but it took a very long time. We found out something happened (waitress said something went wrong when it was made), so since it took such a long time the manager gave our entire dinner for free. Its a nice place to go if you don't want to wait an extremely long time at Cheesecake. Not a big selection on the menu, but at least its family friendly and doesn't feel crowded. Desert is good.

Visited August 2013