Country Villa B&B Inn & Day Spa
$190
Country Inn
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
$215
  • Beachfront
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$235
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$190
$214
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
$229
$219
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$167
ComfortSuites
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$262
$245
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$126
$115
Agoda.com
All reviewsbed and breakfasthot tubapple dumplingamazing weekendfire pitgreat hostsfresh fruitour honeymoonevery morninga wonderful stayphilbnbfireplacewedding
Reviewed June 24, 2012

What an exquisite experience at this wonderful place...fantastic attention to detail...breakfast and service that is better than a 5 star restaurant in Paris! but the best was meeting Petie and Phil, who are such a warm, genuine couple, that strive to make your getaway as refreshing as possible. don't hesitate, this was a great experience!

Room Tip: Elodie 2 was a great room. the pool, hot tub and jacuzzi were very relaxing! the pool is right outside your door.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The owners are so wonderful, close to beaches and other attractions. The massage therapists were some of the best I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I loved the Country Villa. My husband and I spent our wedding night there and it was perfect. I have never stayed at a bed and breakfast before and did not know what to expect but I loved it. The owners Petie and Phil were so sweet. We couldn't didn't actually get there until after 1am because we went out after the wedding and it was no problem. They were there to greet us and show us everything we would need. We felt right at home. They had candles lite all over the room and wine and cookies waiting for us. It was so beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets were nice. Everything was very clean. The breakfast is amazing!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! The best ever!!! I would go back just for the breakfast. I can't wait to go back on our anniversary : )

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This was such a beautiful place, so nicely decorated and comfortable. Petie and Phil are so personable and friendly and their attention to detail and tailoring to our personal tastes for breakfast was impressive. Petie's cookies are hands down the best ever! Also, the massages my boyfriend and I got were amazing! Beth was my therapist and was so attentive to what my muscles needed. We will definitely return there.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank KarenS363
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My stay at Country Villa Inn made my vacation at Sandbridge Beach all that I wanted it to be. the best that it could be. Close to the beach, private, relaxing and quiet - yet close enough to Virginia beach for fine dining.I increased my stay by 1 day before I arrived and was completely glad that I did. Petie and her husband Phil create breakfasts of the finest gustatory treats. Their creations are truly unique and delicious by 5 Star standards. They will take requests for the foods you want and exactly how you want them prepared - (for those finicky like me.) Their interest to accommodate your wishes and ensure your enjoyment has no bounds.
The decor of each room is appealing.The rooms are kept immaculate and the amenities are substantial. Once I arrived at home I started to wonder "When will I visit again?"

Room Tip: Both Rooms are Excellent
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo