“Close enough to walk to”

Pocahontas Pancake & Waffle House
Ranked #14 of 1,431 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Montgomery, Texas
“Close enough to walk to”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Broad choice of breakfast items, especially the variety of pancakes. Price/Value of food was good (quality and quantity), however I have had better pancakes. We were seated immediately. Service was excellent and restaurant was very clean. Employees were actively involved in wiping down chairs and tables when not serving. Restaurant was not overly noisy and table spacing offered plenty of room and opportunity for conversation.

Visited December 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Richmond, Kentucky
“mmm breakfast!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Snappy service, food fast & good, stout coffee, eggs prepared an amazing number of ways - we will come back!

Visited December 2013
Killeen, Texas
“Great food, fast service, competent servers.”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Happened upon this place as it was diagonal to our hotel. I had the sampler platter w/ eggs, bacon, sausage half waffle and 2 pancakes and the next day had pecan pancakes.... It was slightly pricey but I believe that was due to its location (close to oceanfront and in a tourist area). I don't mind paying a bit more if it is good and it was. We ate here two mornings in a row and neither morning could I finish my meal. It was ALL very good and I would go back anytime I am in the area. Coffee was good too, but I would prefer if a small pot was left at the table since I drank each cup and had to wait for a refill...

• Visited November 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great food”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

If you want a good breakfast without spending a lot of money, and enjoy the local places go to this place. Better than IHOP in my opinion.

Visited November 2013
New Castle, Colorado
“Holy Blue Crab Omelette”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I was attracted to this place because it was certified by Food Network and I'm a FN fiend. On a Saturday morning the restaurant was packed. The menu had so many options my head was spinning but one thing caught my eye...Blue crab omellette with hollandaise sauce. It was heavenly. I love seafood, so having it for breakfast tickled my fancy. The atmosphere was energetic and family friendly. The prices were fair for the quality of food. You should visit and discover your favorite dish!

• Visited October 2013