“This Place is Great!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“This Place is Great!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We ate here several times when we were on vacation here in VB...and we were very happy each time. They serve great breakfast food, and they do it fast with good service.

Visited September 2012

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Virginia
“Decent food, poor service, wildly expensive”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was thrilled to find that they serve gluten free pancakes. My husband and I ordered breakfast but were directly under an air conditiioning vent. The place was pretty empty so we got up to move to the table next to us. The host moved us two tables over so we were inches from the podium he stood behind. He punched the podium and periodically stared at us the entire time we were there. We weren't rude and were very appreciative of his offer to help us move to another table. Cost for breakfast? $40 for two people! I might have returned despite the high cost (not often I can find gluten free pancakes), but that dude's attitude ensured that we will not be returning.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank YKNOTVirginia
Clemmons, North Carolina
“Not as good as last time.”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I really liked their waffles last time but this time they were hard and flavorless. Very disappointed! The place was very busy but waiting over 10 minutes to pay the bill was ridiculous. I think I may have to move on and find another place for breakfast next time I visit.

• Visited September 2012
Northern Virginia
“Good Food, Friendly Staff But Some Flaws”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and daughter loved this place, so we ate breakfast here all three days of our visit. My son and I enjoyed it as well, just not as much. The food is similar to, but better than, an Ihop and the service is very friendly and efficient. The menu is extensive and we tried and enjoyed a variety of dishes; for you Southerners, they have grits and country ham. However, every time we went there was a 45 minute wait (it is a wildly popular place). Also, there were so many flies inside that it distracted from our enjoyment of our food. I can definitely recommend this place, but suggest you get there early (7:00 am) or else be prepared to wait.

• Visited September 2012
Glasgow, Virginia
“Family Breakfast”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We enjoyed the breakfast very much. Lots of standard fare but $120 for breakfast for 3 adults and 2 children was tough to swallow

Visited February 2012