All reviews across the street timeshare owners full kitchen fire pit living room concierge desk adult pool hot tub off season the check in process atlantic avenue sun deck beach front fitness center the north end unit pools
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, we were very happy with our stay. The room was very modern & clean. The hotel is very pleasant with nice pools, outside bar, & outside seating. Location is perfect - right on the water & tons of eating options & bars close by. They do try & sell vacation packages but they really only bugged once. The only complaint I have is check out time is too early (10am) & cleaning staff bothered us twice before the checkout time to clean our room. Otherwise, the staff is very professional & attentive. We would return!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AndiPandi555
Reviewed October 6, 2018

I booked an oceanfront room with a balcony for a weekend getaway to destress and get some work done. I sit here right now miserable thanks to the screeching music that is played at a pavilion on the street between this and the Hilton Garden Inn. You can hear the music in the rooms even with the door closed, it is absolutely awful. Went to 11 pm last night. It’s hard to even sit outside and enjoy the balcony because of this music and I am a live music lover/concertgoer.

Honestly, the hotel should really provide some kind of warning to guests about the existence of this pavilion, it is an absolute nuisance.

Such a shame as it is otherwise a decent place. But I can guarantee I will never return. With the added problem of the WiFi continually cutting out.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Noles_Chic
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place. Our 2nd time here and can’t wait to go back! We had a beachfront suite and were very happy with our room. Only a minor issue with the shower. Staff very friendly and accommodating. They try very hard to sell the timeshare tour but we just opted out.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

The resort is right on the boardwalk steps from the beach. It is also conveniently located within walking distance to several restaurants.
The fitness center overlooks the beach and is great for watching the sun rise.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
I’m disappointed to be on the very noisy street side of the result. I’m sure the ocean front side is much more peaceful and relaxing. I also wish the kitchen had a few more items like a pasta strainer and baking sheet.
Beds are comfy and everything is clean.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Kathleen O
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I wasn’t sure what to expect because the reviews were mixed, but we all enjoyed our stay at this place. Due to the hurricane scare, they let us upgrade to an oceanfront room, not just a room, they let us have the penthouse. One of the front desk girls, Ty, was so friendly, well mannered and professional and was trying to make our trip amazing. On top of that, they had to remove our AC units due to the storm but we did not want to move for a third time so we asked to keep what we had but have another room for back up. They were completely fine with that. The staff was all professional, well mannered and friendly. We called down to the front desk for an extra frying pan and it was there within minutes. The bartender was personable and fun. The rooms were all clean and well kept. I truly have no complaints about this place. Thank you for making my first trip to Virginia Beach enjoyable, even with a hurricane scare!!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends