All reviews across the street timeshare owners full kitchen fire pit living room concierge desk adult pool hot tub off season the check in process atlantic avenue sun deck beach front fitness center the north end unit pools
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I choose the Ocean Beach Club for several reasons: 1) My timeshare exchange was about to expire. 2) Virginia Beach is only a 6 hr. drive from my house. 3) Ocean Beach Club had space available & 4) It's on the beach!!

First impressions were good! Lobby is beautiful & the beach is right there..... Check- in was easy. Our 1-bedroom was nice. Clean. It just got a renovation, so the carpets & couches were brand new. What I loved the most was the kitchen.....it was huge! Plenty of room to cook, which is vital for me, since I do not eat in restaurants. I must mention how awesome the sleep-sofa was!!! It was really comfortable to sleep on!

Only issue I had was with the Housekeeping Department. A little slow to respond to our needs. Our towel exchange day was all confused....but....oh well.

The Virginia Beach area is very nice. The beach was awesome! Loved the boardwalk. We went to the Aquarium, had a blast!

I'd say the only bad part about Virginia Beach is those darn military planes that fly by every 20 minutes! And they are soooooo loud!

All-in-all we had a great time!

Room Tip: Get a beachfront room. We were not able to get one & it was disappointing.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 2011retired
VBGM1, General Manager at Ocean Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for staying at the Ocean Beach Club. We hope you enjoyed your summer vacation and we appreciate your kind comments about easy check-in, clean rooms and full kitchens. I also appreciate your comments regarding the slow towel exchange service you experienced during your stay. I have followed up with our team to review our processes based on your feedback. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

My family and I love the beach. And so we owner at this hotel. Check in is now online, the rooms are clean. The staff is amazing especially Tommy Washington. He goes out of his way to make you feel at home. Lots of activities all week long when you stay. Concierge is fantastic. We have been coming here since it 2003.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
VBGM1, General Manager at Ocean Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We couldn’t agree more with your kind comments regarding Tommy Washington. We are fortunate to have many great associates on our team at Ocean Beach Club. You can be assured we will share your kind comments with our team members. We hope we can serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Very nice and charming hotel has a nice view with a beachfront and 3 swimming pools one of them indoor.
The rooms very big and clean .
The area very safety for the family .
At night there is among of places and things to do.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for taking time to leave us positive feedback about your stay at Ocean Beach Club. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our pools, clean rooms and charming resort. Your kind comments will be shared with our team. We look forward to being of service to you during future visits to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stay in a 1 bedroom suite, I didn't expect it to be so nice, and the bathroom, so roomy, It didn't lack anything. We were on the 12th floor, street view, no problem, never spent that much time in the room anyway. Everything was pretty local, right on the boardwalk, we were their for the airshow. Hotel very clean, laundry on each floor, pools in and out, also their is adult pool, at their sister resort next door, which was nice. Staff very friendly and eager to help, building was very clean, really enjoyed staying in Virginia Beach, this is our second visit, would definitely stay
there again.

Room Tip: Rooms with an ocean view, and of course, higher floors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra B
VBGM1, General Manager at Ocean Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Your comments made my day! Thanks for taking time to leave us positive feedback about your stay at Ocean Beach Club. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your city view suite and our friendly staff. Your kind comments will be shared with our team. We look forward to being of service to you during future visits to Virginia Beach.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The hotel is beautiful. The room I stayed in was great. My view of the beach was extraordinary! I will never forget my experience here. It was very clean and smelled fresh. The staff was friendly and professional! Most importantly I didn't burn a hole in my pocket. I would most certainly stay in Ocean Beach Club again and recommend to all my friends!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Sadevargas
VBGM1, General Manager at Ocean Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Your comments made my day! Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. Our team was delighted to hear you were pleased with our clean resort and professional, friendly staff. We look forward to being of service to you again on your upcoming trips to Virginia Beach. Thanks again for your kind comments and business.