$486
$439
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
CrownePlaza.com
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$500
$463
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$382
$310
$212
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$191
$149
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$107
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$491
$444
GardenInn.com
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$415
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streettimeshare ownersfull kitchenliving roomfire pitconcierge deskadult poolhot tuboff seasonthe check in processatlantic avenuesmall balconysun deckbeach frontunitpoolstortuga
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I too was very worried after reading some of the reviews......I can't imagine anyone not enjoying this resort. Every person we encountered in the staff was friendly and helpful. The entire place was immaculate and there are people cleaning constantly. The rooms were awesome. We had the 2 bedroom 2 bath lockout and there was plenty of room and perfect for a family of 6. The pictures on the website do not do it justice. The food was very good at the resort. There were plenty of towels provided and they even provided new clean towels during the week. There are washer/dryers on every other floor and very accessable. We were on the opposite side of the construction and I can see how it could be bothersome to anyone who is next to it. Also, I knew ahead of time about the safe charge so I wasn't too concerned about it. The parking garage is directly across the street and very convenient. They had people posted at the site in case there were any troubles with the parking cards. The location could not be any better. We definately would love to stay here again

Room Tip: Ask for away from construction
3  Thank hoovees
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I was very impressed with this resort. As soon as we pulled up to check in we were greeted by the friendly staff. All the staff we came in contact with during our stay were very helpful and knowledgeable. The room and the lobby were very clean. The bed was very comfortable. There was a jacuzzi in the bathroom. There were two flat screens in the room which was a plus with a child. We were right on the boardwalk. There was so much to do. There is plenty of pool space. There is construction going on at their new hotel next door so there was alot of noise first thing in the morning. The hot tub was never hot. There is a $7 a day charge added to your bill for parking across the street. There is also a $1 a day charge for the safe in your room. The internet is only free in the lobby. Overrall I really enjoyed our stay and would definately return next year.

1  Thank specialkdt
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I loved it, we only stayed 3 whole days, shoulda stayed more. I loved it. Met some people on the pool that were nice.. I was there like every second of the day. My little cousins with me. Didn't take enough pics though. Um.. gosh I want to go back :(
I just left Friday. We started our stay on june 20th. If anyone saw me there .. I'm megan snyder of pa on facebook. :D

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank megansnyder
Reviewed June 18, 2011

After booking our stay in nov I started reading reviews and started to worry but the staff was very nice. checking in they were behind but gave us a 50 dollar coupon to eat at 1of 4 dif restaurants they never bugged us about buying timeshare. Beautiful oceanview room saw dolphins from our balcony the only complaint is they didn't clean our room one day but no big deal they brought us fresh towels and offered to clean it but we said they could wait till morning and they came around 10 next morning lots to do lots of fun.take a chance on this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank Wafergirl
Reviewed June 18, 2011

we were not told construction is going on next door. they start at 7am. we on vacation I like to sleep later than i usually do. we went to eat and to the beach from 9am to 12noon. our room was not cleaned. I called to get it cleaned. they showed up an hour later when my kids and my hubby were napping. and took an hour to clean(one guy). all i really wanted was the bathroom towles changes and the sand removed from the floor. check out is very convient you just leave your keys in the room and if a cart is not available just go get the car and park and the cart will be available soon. we were out in a flash. so convient. they did provide lots of suggestions of places and coupons to eat.

Room Tip: very noisey
3  Thank ChinaMom73