Crowne Plaza Hotel Virginia Beach -Town Center(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
CrownePlaza.com
$486
$439
Hampton.com
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$494
$452
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$379
$310
$325
Country Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$185
$144
The Founders Inn and Spa(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$107
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$491
$444
GardenInn.com
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$415
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streettimeshare ownersfull kitchenliving roomfire pitconcierge deskadult poolhot tuboff seasonthe check in processatlantic avenuesmall balconysun deckbeach frontunitpoolstortuga
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I recently stayed with my family for one night at this hotel. It is the nicest one on Atlantic Ave in my opinion. We come to Va Beach quite often and over the years have probably stayed at almost every one. The room was very clean the staff was courteous. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank AmericaninSicily
Reviewed April 3, 2011

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel. I read the reviews before we left and was worried. From the time the doorman opened our car door to the time he closed it 3 days later we were impressed. The hotel has 2 great outdoor pools that were open already along with the indoor pool (all were clean). Great location on the beach - very quite. The room had a full kitchen, 2 flat screen TVs and an amazing view of the ocean. It was great to sit out and watch the dolphins from our balcony. They also have a great game room with video systems like the wii and X-box. My son played for hours. The fitness center is on the 17th floor with floor to ceiling windows. I worked out while enjoy the best view in Va Beach. The tiki bar was open and had a great firepit for us to relex after a long day. Every employee (including managers) were helpful and friendly. My husband spoke with the 2 female managers are raved about how professional they both where. Not sure what the other reviews saw, but we were very happy and will stay again and again.

Room Tip: Stay during week
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Sugargirl97
Reviewed April 2, 2011

We are Mariott Vacation Club owners and expect to have similar accommodations when we exchange with Interval International. In our experience for the past 10 years we have not experienced Marriott quality outside a Marriott Resort. With that said, we have always enjoyed our stays at other places. This is not true for this resort. The accommodations are just like most hotels with suites. The staff are friendly and accommodating. But, unlike all the other resorts where we have stayed:
-you pay for parking $7 per day
-your guests pay for parking - they could park on the street but that is metered every day
-it is very small--you could actually sit on the toilet and cook on the stove at the same time
-no in room laundry-the washing machine on the floor was also broken for days
-you can request cleans towels one day per week without a charge--we arrived on a Friday and we were able to get clean towels on Tuesday
-the toilet seat had splatter from feces on the underside when we arrived
-very cheap dishes and pans--one pan was dirty
-you pay $1 for the safe in the room whther you use it or not
-there is construction which began at 7 am on Saturday
-no free internet
-there was a humming noise all night long
-the linens on the beds seemed older and worn
-very small kitchen living room and dining area
bedrooms are hotel size with bathrooms just as small
If you are looking for a qualilty resort style room, this is not the place for you. We buy groceries and treat our resort week as a home away from home--not usually a hotel type feeling. We only had our 16 year old son with us. I can't imagine bringing small children due to the small size of the accommodations.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank marleep
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I would not got back to this hotel again.!!! Pools are so dirty, does the attendants ever clean them? And also employees are not friendly, I caught this big lady yelling at her employee,I believe she was a manager. How rude.

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank korikung
Reviewed March 22, 2011

This was my 3rd trip to the OBC Resort in as many years. I go annually for the Shamrock Marathon weekend. My first impression (from 3 years ago) was "Wow! Nice place: clean, fresh, and very nice people." Last year I was less impressed. This year, I felt it was slightly below average. Check-in was slow even though three people were running the desk. Most of the regular rooms are SMALL and cramped. The rooms were dark and it appears that a light bulb was missing (how the maid would miss this and not have it fixed remains a mystery.) The TV was an out-dated CRT-style rather than a nice flat-panel that most hotels have switch to by now. The clock was still on daylight savings time. There was no bath mat or bath soap. The resort stressed a check out time of 10:00 AM but the cleaning staff didn't get to the room until 4:00 PM. When I asked for late check out, the woman who answered was "authorized" to give me 11:00 AM. I guess they didn't want to cut into that 4:00 PM cleaning. There was no "do not disturb" tag to hang on the door. During check in they reminded me to see the concierge for my "welcome packet" which turns out was nothing more than a stack of advertising that ended up right back in their trash cans. Not much of a green initiative going on there. It wasn't terrible but it simply didn't measure up to the hype and the service was sub-par.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo