Have been a timeshare owner here for many years. Four Sails is a timeshare/hotel property that always exceeds my expectations. Although the one bedrooms are small due to Virginia Beach code that is in place to allow more people to have oceanfront rooms, if your concern is more in location, service and update-to-date furnishings, this is the place. First time back to my home resort in a couple years. The management here has always been known for continually using its maintenance fees wisely to upgrade and improve. Immediately noted new flat panel TVs, new curtains, bedspreads and furniture. Hurricane curtains have been installed on balconies if needed. Also new audio systems and ipod clock radios. The view continues to be superb. What was once the upper end of the boardwalk with lesser development now has now blossomed with Marriotts and Hiltons. Check-in was fast. This timeshare has no sales pitch. They have a couple of signs that direct you to an office if you have any interest in resales. Max has been there for maybe 15 years. The first morning a call came from Housekeeping asking if everything was ok on check-in. Found plastic covers on all glasses, utensils, etc after they were sanitized. Indoor pool when the weather requires is always kept up well. For internet users the only drawback currently is that all rooms are hardwired with cable - but I hear that wireless is on the agenda. The jacuzzis in each room are huge - the largest of any facility I've ever stayed at. This is the kind of place where you could just relax the entire week and enjoy the ocean view - but should you not be content with that the choice of restaurants and activities (walking the boardwalk, biking, swimming, shopping and all the things to see in the Hampton Roads area) make this an ideal vacation location. I prefer the winter period - most think its cold and why go to the beach? Yes - some days can be chilly but with the ocean and the Chesapeake Bay the gulf stream current keeps the area warmer - the next two days will be in the 60s. Overall - this is one of the best maintained timeshares I've seen and is well deservant of its Silver Crown status.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Virginia Beach