to really sum it all up i would say "wee". its like a polly pocket hotel; but in a good way.
the rooms are really nice; we got a king suite with kitchenette and ocean front balcony at both living room and bed room. it is VERY quite in the room. GREAT location, about 2 blocks up from King Neptune. they have party tents set up outside; they haven't had any concerts, but if so here is the perfect spot! OF view of the party and "free" admission from your balcony. perfect view of the sunrise. great place for a great price.
only draw backs are TIGHT parking.....and i mean TIGHT!!!! i drive a beetle, and it makes me cringe to pull in and out of the garage. i urge you not to drive an suv or truck....rent a metro. they don't really have a lobby with a nice curb side unloading area like most places. also there isn't a free continental breakfast, nor is there free wi-fi in rooms; only the restaurant. they have Ethernet, but you have to buy a cable at the front desk.
definite plus is the shower!! the tub is HUGE and the shower has water pressure! better than home....and good shower pressure always wins my heart.
overall: great place, great use of space, great price, great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Virginia Beach