All reviews full kitchen living room indoor pool an older resort parking garage is nice kitchen jacuzzi tub king suite slow elevator time share free bikes beach chairs the penthouse large balcony off season oceanfront balcony the ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Front desk, restaurant and housekeeping were wonderful! Very nice, polite and respectful! We will definitely be back next year! But this time with the whole family, and it will be worth it!! Thank you and see you soon!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was pleased with the desk crew. They were helpful. Two problems. 1st we used the complementary bicycles but were not told we needed to be back in an hour. Not a big deal. Main issue was that my truck wouldn't make the tight turns in the garage. The side wall on the ramp was so tight I scrapped the side trying to make the turn. A bad scratch on my truck. If you can't park on the 1st floor don't try it up on 2 or 3rd level.

Room tip: Price for room was good.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daphne P, General Manager at Four Sails Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. My sincerest apology about your truck, we do offer an alternative parking lot across the street. I'm also sorry you were not told about the bike rental of one hour. Since we only have a few we have to put a time frame on them so other guests will have the opportunity to use them. We hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

The workers were very helpful and friendly.
The restaurant was good and friendly as well.
The suite was good for the most part it was nice we enjoyed having a kitchen and even more so the jacuzzi tub, the bed was clean and comfy, although the couch could use updating it seemed very dated. The hallways carpet and walls could use a updating as well but rooms were better. We did really enjoyed them having bikes for us (the guest) to use that was fun! Overall a good experience!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2019

The room could use some updating, but was relatively clean. The view is spectacular. BUT It has the smell of old cigarette smoke. The units are listed as non smoking, although guests are permitted to smoke on the balcony. If you are a floor above them, the smoke just rifts to your unit and can even be smelled through the AC unit. Called the front desk for a solution and said that the hotel is owned by time share owners run by a board and the likelihood of changing this was slim. Unfortunately for us the smokers below us were chain smokers and every 15 minutes when they were onsite the smell rifted into our unit. Candles, diffusers, nothing worked to alleviate the odor.
Sad because I would have come back and recommended this place to others. NOW I cannot.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed September 1, 2019

It was ok,the cleaning on the beach was very ,disturbing, but overall the resort .is acceptable .I recommended to friends and family. The staff are helpful and professional ..Thanks, I wish if Rci let the guests know about any construction on time of reservations. Good day.

Date of stay: August 2019