The Four Sails reviews put it at ranked 4 out of the many hotels/condos on Virginia Beach. While it was very nice, it was old and in need of updating. The rooms were smaller than we'd expected, but we had enough room for my husband, myself, and my mother. The jacuzzi jets weren't very powerful & the shower sprayed into the window, but other than that, everything seemed in order. With the sink for the bath being outside the bathroom, that helped with preparation time when we were getting ready. It was nice to have 2 balconies and a full kitchen. They even had dishwashing soap there to use, so we were able to cut eating expenses a bit by eating in a few times. There was no coffee in the room, however, so if you go, you may want to take your own or buy some once you get there. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had access to free bicylcles, and they even had free chairs we used for the beach. We enjoyed the outside restaurant for breakfast the first morning we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Virginia Beach