I just got back from a trip with a fellow retiree; we took a teen friend to the beach for a few days. We wanted a reasonably priced hotel where our teen could have some privacy. We used Trip Advisor to find a hotel, and we were delighted with the results. The price was right, we found a well-stocked kitchenette (complete with bits of dishwashing liquid and dishwasher detergent); a bed in a separate room for us and a pull-out couch for the teen, who could stay up late and not bother us! We both had sliding glass doors and a balcony with ocean view. The hotel provided beach chairs, bikes (!), even beach toys for borrowing. Our teen even went to Bingo at the pool. We felt like Four Sails really did go above and beyond to provide the little extras that please and surprise. It made our visit very comfortable. We left very satisfied and would recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- Four Sails Virginia Beach