My family and I had a one week stay at Four Sails Resort. We weren't sure what to expect since we had never been to this hotel, let alone Virginia Beach. We stayed in a penthouse suite which was very spacious and clean. The staff were very friendly and we enjoyed the free bike rentals and in hotel restaurant. The beach was beautiful and we loved our trip. The pricing was pretty affordable and it was a very nice place. We only have 3 complaints being that the parking garage is VERY tight. We drove an SUV and it was a very tight squeeze. The indoor pool is very small which can be crowded with a lot of visitors at the hotel. Lastly, there is only one elevator which is okay if there aren't a lot of visitors, but if so, be prepared to wait awhile to get on, and to make many stops on the way to your destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- Four Sails Virginia Beach