I came into the Four Sails through RCI for a week in December with my boyfriend. I was impressed how quick and easy check-in was. The king sized suite was perfect for two people. It came equipped with everything you might need. Nice sized kitchen with stove, microwave, full refrigerator, plenty of counter space and a dishwasher. The living room has plenty of seating with a pull out couch a 4 extra chairs. There were also two high top bar stools that looked into the kitchen which was nice. There was also a bookshelf included with a nice stereo which we enjoyed. The room was nice with a king sized bed and a flat screen TV. With a big sized closet, dresser and a nightstand there was plenty of storage area for your personal items. I liked about the room that there was an extra vanity area to get ready at that had a big mirror (and an addition pull out make-up mirror) a sink and lots of room for all my hair and makeup items. The bathroom was nice with the biggest Jacuzzi tub. Loved it. The balcony was perfect too with two doors (one in the bedroom and one in the living room) that stretched across the whole room. The walk to the room in the hallway was kind of scary though since we were on the 12th floor and its just a balcony looking over the parking lot with no glass or anything. If you are afraid of heights you might want to request a lower floor. Parking was okay, the garage is kind of tight but since it was winter i always had a spot on the ground floor. There is daily housekeeping that come and take the trash and bring towels which was cool, staff was very friendly every time. The front desk was nice and very accommodating when it came to anything we needed. The pool area and some of the hallways and entrances could use some updating but other than that everything was very nice. I would stay here again. :] thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- Four Sails Virginia Beach