We made a reservation through our time share at another location in Virginia Beach and we were very disappointed when we arrived. Although it was ocean front, there was no balcony and only a small window. I won't go into the rest of the disappointment, for an ocean front hotel, that says a lot.
The Four Sails, very luckily for us, had an available room and we switch the next morning. It was a VAST improvement. Beautiful views, nice balcony with entrances from the main living room and the bedroom. Nicely decorated and very clean. Fully equiped, clean kitchen, with everything we needed to cook in if we wanted. Nice restaurant on the main level. The jacuzzi in the garden tub gave it a spa feel. The staff was friendly and helpful in pointing us to local spots for dinning or shopping bargains, including a great little jewelry shop down the street. Just what we needed to put the finishing touch to "Girls Weekend Getaway/Reunion". Planning on staying here again next year when we escape again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- Four Sails Virginia Beach