Our family of 5 (3 kids under 7) spent a weeklong vacation in the middle of July here. We got an incredibly good last minute deal as someone needed to have their timeshare rented out - so ended up paying hundreds less than it normally sells for. First impressions were great - it's great space - not a tiny hotel room, but more like an apartment, with separate bedroom with doors; great - fully stocked kitchen with pots and pans - very nice, all in all. But after a couple of days, we started noticing some scratches or some things that are still OK, but may need a good repair quite soon. I think they will probably find it hard to compete with some newer, much nicer properties being built or recently built right nearby. But overall, it was great, if only the jet noise a bit annoying - it was downright scary the first night...
The location, though, was superb - the boardwalk in VA Beach is phenomenal, all the nice little shops and restaurants were great - overall, we had a great time. And we were happy that Four Sails was a part of that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Sails Resort is ideally located at the exclusive north end of the oceanfront. All units are one bedroom oceanfront suites with kitchens. We also feature an indoor heated pool, Exercise room with sauna, Sundeck, and oceanfront cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Four Sails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Sails Resort
- Four Sails Hotel Virginia Beach
- Four Sails Virginia Beach