I just arrived home from virginia beach, we stayed at the residence inn. It was a great time. When we got there our hotel room wasnt ready yet because we had gotten there before check in time which was 4 but we were able to get in there before then. So we got a temp key and they took our cell phone number down and called us when the room was ready. They called us shortly after and we got our stuff and went up to our room. We were on the 7th floor which was nice. We had requested a stove in our room and they made it possible that we had had one. The room was big and very clean. The kitchen was nice it had all the amenities of being home it had dishes, silverware, cups, coffee mugs, pots, pans, wine glasses, napkins, toaster, microwave, refrigrator, garbage disposal, dishwasher, bowls, cooking untensials. Which was really good since we used the room alot for dinner time. The rooms where nice as well, the bedroom near the bathroom had two queen sized beds which were comfortable and had there own tv and the bathroom was right next too it. I thought it was a good idea that they had the sink outside the bathroom because it was easier to get ready especially for 5 people. Where the living room was the couch turned out to be a sofa sleeper which was ok to sleep on kind of lumpy because of the springs but was fine to sleep on. It also had its own tv and that side led out to the blacony which wasnt big but nice. The whole room was perfect for us. In the moring they had free hot and cold breakfest, it was always good, it was busy in the moring with alot of travelers so sometimes its hard to get a table. They had free coffee, tea and hot chocolate as well. They also had an indoor pool which wasnt to crowded and was a nice tempature. The jacuzzi they had had to much charloine in it but was nice to relax in. The whole experince was great the staff was wonderfull especially emliy she was very nice and helped us out alot. I had a great time staying here and would come back again everyone was helpfull and always took time to show a friendly smile and say hello. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront is an extended-stay hotel on Virginia Beach in Virginia. Our hotel lets you thrive on long stays, whether you have come to Virginia Beach for a wedding, vacation or business trip. We offer comfortable and stylish accommodations at a superb value. Our all-suite hotel offers beautiful guest rooms that are spacious and well designed to provide you with a memorable and pleasurable stay in Virginia Beach. Guest suites feature spectacular views, furnished oceanfront balconies, modern appointments and full kitchens. Enjoy free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, a fitness center and guest laundry at our hotel. We also provide valet parking, a complimentary daily hot breakfast, and pet-friendly accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Residence Inn