Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$285
ComfortSuites
$319
Hampton.com
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$470
$325
$309
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$454
$325
Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$329
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$335
Travelocity
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$288
$260
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$348
$309
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $346/night.

All reviewsdogs stayingfront deskfull kitchenpet feevalet servicedog friendly hotelcomplimentary valetlimited parkingsmall balconyliving roombreakfast roomyogurtthe air conditioningneptune statuefree breakfastoff seasonvirginia beach oceanfront
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We spent 3 nights at the Residence Inn, Virginia Beach with 4 kids and our Jack Russell terrier, Nessie. We all had a wonderful break. Dogs are welcome on the beach before Memorial day, and so we could all have fun playing in the sand. There were many other dogs around too, to Nessie's delight! The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful and there is a supply of dog biscuits at reception. The rooms are clean and comfortable and face directly onto the boardwalk and beach, and the kitchen facilities make it convenient to eat in or order takeaway, which you usually have to do if you have your pet with you. Breakfast is included - the eating area is rather small, but you can take the breakfast up to your room to eat, which we were doing anyway as dogs are not permitted in the lounge.The view is wonderful, and each room has a small balcony. When we were there, we saw a school of dolphins playing just offshore in front of the hotel- they were there most of the afternoon, clearly visible from the beach and even from the room. Our dog loved sitting by the full length picture windows looking out onto the beach! There is a small indoor pool, but my kids found it to be over-chlorinated. There is only limited parking out front, but the hotel offers a free valet parking service and we found that this was quick and convenient. This hotel is ideal for families, and I would be happy to return.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms face the beach. Those on the second floor appear to have a large deck area, rather than the rather small balconies on the other floors.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Carolyn R
Jamie R, Front Desk Supervisor at Residence Inn by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Greetings, and thank for writing about your experience on TripAdvisor. We were so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay. At Residence Inn, we aspire to meet the high expectations travelers have come to expect of Marriott, and we're glad to know we met that goal. If you're ever in the Virginia Beach area again for business or leisure, we'd love to have you stay with us.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My recent stay at the Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront was one of the top five hospitality experiences I've ever had. From the room and hotel's amenities to the friendly, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable staff, I can definitely say the Residence Inn by Marriott has gained a loyal customer. I especially loved the pet-friendly atmosphere, and it was obvious my dogs enjoyed their stay too. It was just what me, my husband and our dogs needed to recharge and enjoy a quick weekend getaway. I will certainly plan to stay in a Residence Inn every time I travel! My husband and I are even thinking of staying in one for an extended period of time when we relocate next year for our careers, until we purchase our next home.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Katie H

Thank you for sharing your vacation experience at the Residence Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront. I am pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and mentioned our wonderful staff, great accommodations and amenities. I thank you for choosing Marriott and we look forward to your family’s return in future.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Traveled to the area for work. Hotel was clean and the rooms were large. The staff went above and beyond to make sure my stay was good! Would highly reccomend this place and this will now be my go to hotel every time I'm in VA Beach for work!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
10  Thank DMS9567

Our goal is to exceed our guests' expectations at every opportunity. In that regard, I personally appreciate hearing your comments about your stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed yourself and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We recently stayed here on our second trip to Virginia Beach and despite the cool spring break weather had a wonderful experience. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Great places to dine within walking distance and a short drive. Cape Henry if 5 minutes from hotel and Norfolk is a 20 minute drive. Views from all windows amazing!

Room Tip: All suites here are the same layout. Higher floors have great views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Susan N

I appreciate u taking the time to write a Tripadvisor review about our Residence Inn. This year we did have cooler weather than we normally have during Spring Break, but I'm happy you had a wonderful experience at Virginia Beach. Thank you again for your wonderful comments! We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My wife and I celebrated my birthday in Virginia Beach and stayed at this pet friendly hotel with great oceanfront rooms. The staff was very friendly and quick to respond to any request. The breakfast and social events were very good. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Bigfoot62

Happy Birthday from the Residence Inn staff and thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. We hope that your stay was pleasant and that our accommodations and services were acceptable to you. Please let us know if there's any ways that we might make improvements in the accommodations and services for our guests. We will love to have you stay at our hotel in the future.