“Great place to eat!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here a few times during our week at the beach. BBQ is great and the service was good. The ribs were good! We will be back next year when we come back down to the beach.

1 Thank JOEZA

Stow, Ohio
“quick and tasty”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Not far from boardwalk. Reasonable prices with good food and friendly service. Casual atmosphere. Three sauces to choose from. Delicious green beans. Third time here & experience has been consistent.

1 Thank SillyBubbaChicopee
Syracuse, New York
“So good!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I wish i could have brought some of their pull pork home with me to Syracuse, but i would have finished it off my the time i got home! Next time i am in town i will be making this one of my stops!

1 Thank Justin H
Staunton, Virginia
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We eat here every time we're in Virginia Beach. The food is always absolutely delicious, I can't think of a single thing we haven't liked that we've ordered. I would highly suggest the brisket - it's to die for, especially with one of their homemade sauces on it.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank seelie8509
klelmore
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a Friday night. It is kids day on Fridays with magician and everything. We don't have kids but it was ok, it wasn't crazy and kind of funny. I got the pulled BBQ chicken platter with a side salad, onion rings and garlic toast. The BBQ chicken was great, it had sauce but I added the sweet BBQ sauce to it and it rocked. The onion rings and toast were good. My husband got the ribs and brisket combo with salad and hush puppies. He used sweet BBQ on both and loved it. Ribs were some of his favorite of all the places we have gone. Our server was awesome and very attentive. Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013