“Catering Service & Food”

Jakes Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #43 of 1,461 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We recently ordered CATERED food from Jake's Bar-B-Que in Virginia Beach for a family wedding. We had to do this from out of state and found the catering personnel extremely patient and helpful. The real plus came when our guestS began to rave about the food. The ribs got especially great reviews and the barbeque sauce was excellent. Check them out and ask for Kevin - you will not regret it. You will get your quote and no surprises later.

1  Thank Cleveland O

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

This place was the dining highlight of our vacation. The place was lively and perfect for our two year old. The prices were incredibly reasonable. And the food was some the best bbq I've ever had.

1  Thank pmmcrobb
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Submitting my review of Jakes Smokehouse BBQ in Virginia Beach, VA. I stop in for lunch at Jake's each year during my annual trip to VB. I love the food and usually get a pulled pork sandwhich. I do however miss the salad bar that they used to have. Overall a clean, friendly place with great food.

1  Thank Tom D
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Ordered a cup of coffee and they gave me half and half. I asked for milk and they said they would have to charge me for a container as they do not offer milk, enough said!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

The food was fine. The ribs/wings combo was okay, nothing spectacular, but good food. Price was adequate. I may go back, but I'd try other BBQ places first.