“Olive Garden, 5920 E Virginia Beach, Norfolk, VA”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #214 of 1,431 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Olive Garden, 5920 E Virginia Beach, Norfolk, VA”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

While visiting a sick family member we went to dinner at the Olive Garden. One of my family members is an employee of Olive Garden in a different state. We all had a wonderful meals, and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the baked Tilapia.
But what I really want to say is how wonderful Olive Garden is to their employees. The manager came out greeted his out of state co-worker and offered to have food delivered to the hospital if necessary and packed up a doggie bag for the family to take with them. Kudos to the Olive Garden for understanding a family in need and helping out.

• Visited April 2014

Charleston, West Virginia
“Best Ever !”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We have been going to O/G for years. This eve was best ever. Donna was Awesome, fast and friendly. Besides I had my wife of 30 + yrs with me. Couldn't have been any better. Thanks Guys ;)

Portsmouth, Virginia
“Great Experience”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food was amazing, as always. There’s just something about that salad that makes me happy. Our waitress was knowledgeable about wine. She provided samples and performed proper bottle service. As always, it was a great value as we purchase the buy one/take one promotion.

Visited November 2013
“Waitstaff eating with customers?”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Found it off-putting that waitstaff is allowed to eat in full uniform, in the dining room, in front of the customers. Gross, should not be allowed. I don't want to watch a server drop food on their apron then go back to work with the same clothes.

• Visited September 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Ok for Olive Garden, not busy!!!!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

It was good, but nothing more than that. Usually when I go to Olive Garden, I get more than the other chain restaurants give me. This is probably the worst Olive Garden i've ever been to. It was good but not as good as other Olive Garden's. We ate here on a Friday night in the height of summer tourist season and there was no wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were shocked, but I won't complain. :p

• Visited July 2013

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!