“Wonderful service”

Clear Spring, Maryland, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Came here our first night on vacation to enjoy some never ending pasta bowl. My husband and I were surprised when we walked in and didn't have to wait to be seated. Our waitress was very friendly. Our food was exceptionally good. Would stop in again!

Visited September 2012

Grand Prairie, Texas
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

No matter the day, time, or ocassion this is the Olive garden we will choose. Love the service, the food, and location. The staff here are excellent and some have been there quite a long time. Gets real busy at times and you could wait especially on weekends and holidays.

Visited August 2012
Birzebbuga, Malta
“Great taste”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Loved it. The food tasted exquisite, really finely cooked. I had a beef tortelloni and my husband short rib beef with rice. Portions are small but worth it.

Visited August 2012
USA
“As usual”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

You know what you are getting at Olive Garden. The soup and salad for lunch are great. The pastas are basic. Nothing special but not bad. I guess in an effort to have the food taste the same from store to store, they have to use canned products.

Visited July 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“soup and salad”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I always take my granddaughter there one of her favorite places to eat,i love to eat a light lunch so I usually get soup and salad all you can eat.

Visited May 2012