2,283 results
All reviews sky bar club level rooftop pool catch restaurant corner room neptune park nicest hotel ocean view self park rocking chairs oceanfront room hotel is beautiful fire pit across the street off season parking garage catch31
Reviewed April 23, 2018

We would and will do it again excellent location, great view, and adequate parking. And awesome food Room service and restaurant! Make sure you ask for beach side. The band on the north side can be noisy so if you want quiet get a room on the south side! Especially on the weekend.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Axel S, General Manager at Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

It was a pleasure to read your comments about our property! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

I walked a good deal of the beach front, and the Hilton seems like the nicest and newest hotel from what I could see. Definitely try to get a beach front view, the rooms have a nice balcony with seating. The room itself was nice and seemed to have fairly new furnishings. The bathroom was fairly standard, the shower was unfortunately not that nice. One of the perks of the hotel was the two restaurants looked really nice. A local told me it is actually some of the best seafood in town. I unfortunately didn’t make it to the roof to check out the Infiniti pool, but I will make sure to if I return during warmer weather. I would stay here again if I were back in Virginia Beach.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront! We are fortunate to have such a beautiful beach to enjoy, and are happy to know that after seeing many of the hotels around us, found our property to be the nicest!
Thank you again for taking the time to share a review!

Reviewed April 20, 2018

Our stay started with the bellman being rude, and yanking the cart from me despite my having a fragile item on board. The parking pass is a flimsy piece of paper containing a barcode that works 60% of the time at best. (The fact the front desk stapled directly in the center of the barcode didn't help.) The front desk took my cell number and stated they would call when my room was ready--I hadn't heard by at 630pm and revisited the desk and my room had in fact been ready for some time. The remotes didn't work in either of our room, and when I asked for new batteries they disappeared with our remote for 20 minutes, brought back two, and didn't know if either were actually ours. When I mentioned all this to Hilton, the property called me at an inconvenient time, and since I couldn't speak then, refused to ever email me back about my concerns. Overall not the service I have come to expect at a cheap motel, let alone a hilton costing upwards of $250 a night.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lindsay844

On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your comments; we did make the effort to contact you to discuss your stay, but the timing was apparently not good for you. We'd be happy to discuss this more with you, if you'd like to let us know when your schedule will allow for a more appropriate time for conversation. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope you give us a second chance to serve you in the near future.
Regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

We went in February and the combination of receiving a non renovated room next to a room filled with smokers and the noise from renovations led to us leaving for another property. This visit was better.
The room was renovated and the noise from renovations was gone. However, as Hilton diamond members we are accustomed to receiving bottled water upon check in and a complementary breakfast. Neither were offered. We wound up grabbing some coffee and fruit in the executive floor lounge for breakfast. There were only two elevators in service for the entire hotel and the wait for an elevator was lengthy. All in all, there are better options and we will not be returning to this property.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank zagnutmom
Axel S, General Manager at Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand, and for staying at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront. As a Diamond guest, you certainly should have received waters and breakfast vouchers for the continental breakfast in our restaurant. Alternatively, you have access to the executive lounge, which serves breakfast. Please accept my sincere apologies; I have reviewed your comments with the team.
Regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, staff and we had great weather. Room service for breakfast was good. Didn’t use the pool but checked it out and real nice. Oceanfront remodeled room was very spacious and clean. We will be back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

A big thank you for letting us know that you had a great stay with us! We at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront truly appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back!