Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Comfort Suites Beachfront(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$270
ComfortSuites
$319
Hampton.com
$309
GardenInn.com
Oceanaire Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$470
$325
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$79
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanfront Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$329
$454
$325
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$257
$240
Ocean Beach Club(Virginia Beach)
$335
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
$277
$221
2,134 results
All reviewssky barclub levelrooftop poolcatch restaurantcorner roomneptune parkocean viewnicest hotelbeautiful hotelself parkrocking chairsoceanfront roomfire pitbeach towelsacross the streettime shareoff season
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is great. The service is excellent and the views are stunning. If you are fortunate to stay here when the upper deck pool is open, you will not be disappointed. It is an extremely relaxing hotel and a nice mini vacation spot.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was my first trip to VA Beach! As well as my first experience staying at a Hilton Hotel.
My husband is active military and we received his government rate as well as excellent customer service. We stayed at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront towers which are along the Virginia Beach shoreline. This 21-story building offers guests stellar views of the ocean absolutely beautiful. The first-class service, awarding wining restaurants (including at four-diamond steakhouse) as well as its location right on the boardwalk brings anyone looking for luxury to its doors. Rooms are also set with comfortable king or double beds, reclining chair, an amazing five-speed luxury shower, and a 32-inch flat screen TV to create ultimate comfort and pampering in the suite. The Hilton also offers an indoor and outdoor pool, a sky-bar and infinity pool. My overall stay was a 5 star rating I will definitely return again!!
Brittany Morrison
(God Bless America)

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the 17th foor or higher !!! i would recommend staying on the higher floors because i love sleeping with the window shades open and waking up to a beautiful sunrise and breath taking view!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
DavidSchaum, General Manager at Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your receny stay. All guests’ comments are read with utmost interest as this is the best means of measuring the standard of hospitality that we strive to acheive for all of our guests.

We sincerely hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

When we arrived (takes about 25 minutes to get from airport; $45 taxi ride, plus tip), but after we dropped our bags off in our quiet and clean room which had a beautiful view of the ocean and boardwalk, we headed for the Sky Bar on the rooftop of the hotel. After exploring the pool areas, we found the bar across from the hot tub. Our bartender, Scottie, was the absolute best!!!!!!!! Thanks, Scottie, for great conversation and some laughs. We needed that after such a long day traveling. Can't forget to mention Daniel, another bartender, too. Reach for those dreams! Best of luck to you.

FOOD: Complimentary Starbucks coffee in the morning. Yum
Catch 31; food was fresh, but pricey. Had drinks and dessert outside around the fire pit. Loved it!
Doc Taylor's for breakfast (about 1/2 mile south of hotel). DELICIOUS. Service was wonderful. Large plates of food.
Pi-zzeria, just north of the hotel. Had salads. Big portions. Our server, Jon, was very personable and courteous.
Murphy's Irish Pub, just west of the hotel. Great pub; service good. Tuesday night is
Trivia night.
Pocahontas Pancakes, north of the hotel. Was okay.

Activities: $2 admission at Virginia Beach Pier. Watched people catching fish.
Walked the Boardwalk, or rent a bike
Went shopping at nearby shops
Watched the sunrise from our room
Clean workout facility
Watched porpoises jump in the water
Area getting ready with Holiday lights on the beach
Not much going on otherwise during this time of year, unless you want to attend 90
minute tour of new Oceannaire/Ocean Beach Club condos up the street (did not
do)

For the four days were were in the area, we were happy with the accommodations. It met our expectation for what were planned. Two cons: For the price you pay per night, a free continental breakfast would have been good and/or a refrigerator in the room; the fighter jets flying overhead every 15 minutes or so from about 8:45A to 4:00P.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Things I loved:
-Rooftop pools are straight out of a travel magazine. Seriously, if you see them first you may not even make it to the beach.
-Direct beach access, on-the-sand rentals and service
-Rooms are great
-The food served at the conference I was attending was some of the best I've ever had at any such event, and the wait staff was great.

Things I did not love:
-We weren't warned that a huge rally would be starting at 3am the night we checked in...directly beneath our window.
-Breakfast buffet was okay, but not fantastic, and the music was unreasonably loud for that time of the morning.
-Who the hell still charges $12/night for ethernet that you have to spend ten minutes hooking up?
-The parking situation (in a garage across the street) is way more complicated than it ought to be, though I did appreciate the breezeway into the conference center.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank km1372
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel at a beautiful location. I would've given it an easy 5 stars if it wasn't for the bright red, big, juicy and incredibly itchy spots all over my face and neck! I recently stayed there for 4 days for a conference. The second day, I put the left side of my face on a pillow and it started itching in a few minutes. When I checked it in the mirror, I saw 4-5 red dots there, and they got worse over time. I had them change the sheets. The last day, new spots appeared on the right side of my face and all over my neck. And I had to be presentable for the conference even though my face and neck looked simply disgusting. Not to mention the mind blowing itch. I was visited by either bed bugs or their close relatives. So beware!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank JadeUS11
DavidSchaum, General Manager at Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear JadeUS11-

Thank you for your post, I'm sorry that this incident left you with a bad impression of the hotel.

We take the suspicion of bed bugs very seriously as they have become an unfortunate reality of the travel industry. We have a rigorous program of inspections and regularly scheduled professional pest control. Please contact me directly so we can determine which room you were in and inspect it thoroughly.