“Good food, GREAT price (for Hilltop)”

Outback Steakhouse Hilltop
Ranked #284 of 1,555 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you're looking for a no frills place where you get consistently decent food, nice waitstaff and the food isn't too expensive- just head over to this restaurant. Many places in hilltop are expensive for no reason. This is consistent food where you won't lose your wallet. It's like every other outback in what it offers. But for the location, this place is great.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last night and its was great. Our server Megan was "absolutely perfect". Thanks for a great night out!

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

A party of 4- and three if the meals were incorrect on the first go round! Two were corrected successfully but the third steak was recooked-- a No ! No! And brought to the table - tough and flavorless- we will not return!! The manager saw nothing wrong with this procedure and I had a problem with that!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My family and I eat at this particular location every Friday, you would think by now they would recognize us and listen when I ask for something special (If its really that special). We always order a Bloomin' Onion crispy and tell the waiter or waitress that we don't want it burnt but we don't want to taste the batter they put the onion in either. 8-10 times we usually get great service especially from a Waitress named Sam. This past Friday we could not get seated in Sam's section but nonetheless...you should listen to your customers when they request something. I ordered drinks and asked for our Bloomin' Onion cooked crispy not burnt and apologized to the waitress tghat I actually had to ask they not burn it because that has happened before. After quite of bit of time went by we received our Bloomin' Onion and the outside of the onion was exactly how we like it but as we started getting into the middle it was not so crispy or good to eat. We did not complain and just left what we did not want to eat. The waitresses next foul was when she filled my glass with sweetened tea when I was drinking unsweetened tea and had Sweet N Low on the table by the glass. This was no biggie because I am use to this occuring a lot when I am out. The straw that broke the camel's back was the lack of condiments i requested being at the table when steak arrived and my wife's steak being over cooked. I hate it when her food is jacked up since it seems to happen top her a lot but come on folks without us eating at your restaurant you wouldn't be in business. Take your time and listen to the customer and get it right...hell, your writing our order and requests down on a pad just read it. Were definately thinking of finding a new Friday place to eat.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wife and I stopped by on Jan. 2nd for the free Bloomin Onion from the Outback bowl. The place was busy, but our server did a good job. The food is always good. I usually have a steak, but had the ribs instead. They were good with a lot of meat. We eat here on a regular basis and have not been disappointed yet. Sometimes are better than others, but always good.