Visited the Fairfield from August 5th to August 8th. I usually come to Virginia Beach at least once a year. I reserved a suite with 2 beds and a pull out couch oceanfront room. When I arrived, I looked for a place to park close to the door to check in. All the places were full. I had to drive up a couple of floors and then walk back down to check in. Please consider reserving a couple of the places close to the door for people checking in and when they get unloaded and checked in they can move their car to a higher floor. If you unload in the garage you will have to bring all your stuff through the garage to the front door because you won't be able to access your room from the garage.
Check in was good and the room was clean. The staff is very friendly. My room was on the 7th floor. The breakfast was good and I didn't have any problems finding a seat. I usually went about 7:30AM. The door that goes to the beach is always locked and you have to use your key to get in. This maybe due to the homeless people that have took over the benches and are living there 24-7. I like to sit out on the boarwalk after dark. If you want to do this, you are going to have to find some benches further down the boardwalk.
Every year I check the rates of several hotels on the beach and usually stay where I can find the best deal. If the rates are good next year I would stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Inn Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Fairfield Inn