We stayed here for a second time for an event in November. The hotel staff was as accommodating and the rooms were as nice as the last time. The free breakfast buffet was sufficient with a good selection, the beds were restful, the shower pressure good and the parking free. The only negative was a very slow free internet, apparently caused because the hotel was full. As having the hotel full is a good thing, I recommend that the hotel look into upgrading their bandwidth. The hotel has a fantastic view and the location is easy to reach. Several friends stayed at hotels further inland at half the price, but they did not have the great view and the calming sound of the sea at night. The hotel's location also facilitates morning walks and runs on the beach walkway, which is easily accessible directly from the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Inn Virginia Beach
- Fairfield Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Fairfield Inn