3 people are viewing this hotel
$123
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$119
Trip.com
$110
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Hotels.com$119
Priceline$119
FindHotel$119
All reviews front desk yogurt off season the breakfast area parking garage continental breakfast atlantic ave location was perfect nice stay breakfast staff the room was nice boardwalk balcony ocean microwave pros clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2007

I am very particular about hotels and I was very impressed with the king suite I stayed in. The room set up was unique and spacious. The views are spectacular. Staff were very nice and accomodating. I will def. stay here again and looking forward to my next trip to the beach!

3  Thank akire881
Reviewed October 15, 2007

This was a good basic hotel - clean room, small double beds, decent continental breakfast, and outstanding ocean views. I'd stay here again for a weekend getaway.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Love2TravelVA
Reviewed October 9, 2007

We went for some r&r and that is what we recieved. The hotel clerks were very helpful and had great personalities. We had a Spa room, with pleanty of hot water and towels. The hotel itself was very clean. Easy check in and out. Would highly recommend this stay!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank wclma
Reviewed October 7, 2007

I don't know when this hotel was built, but it still felt very new. After walking past some of the other hotels in the same price range, i was extremely happy of my decision to stay at the Fairfield.

I only have two negatives:
1) The staff member who checked me in. Other than taking my Credit Card and giving me my room key, she hardly said a word. I had to learn about the hotel amenities from another desk-clerk.
2) The continental breakfast was rather lame. Were those eggs? Is it worth advertising the fact that you serve waffles if they are just eggo waffles you pop in the toaster?

Other than the check-in process I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Kevin N
Reviewed September 25, 2007

On our first night here they had not put pillow cases on the pillows. We had called down to the front desk twice in a two hour period and still did not have pillow cases. We then went down to the front desk and told them that it had been 2 hours since our first call and still we didn't have pillow cases. They then came up right away and they also gave us a compimentary bag of goodies which included 2 sodas some candy bars, some health bars, a bag of popcorn and a free movie rental. And they took 10% off our first night stay.

They were more than accomadating after that. I had a great time at this hotel and would recomend it to anyone who wants a great view of the ocean.

Date of stay: August 2007