“Poor service”

Ranked #677 of 1,427 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Virginia
“Poor service”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Would really like to get to go food since we have a family member at home on bed rest, however there is night menu online. When I finally found a phone number and called, the houses informed me that they couldn't discuss price over the phone. I'm unwilling to order blind!

• Visited October 2013

“Excellent BBQ and Suds”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Occupying what was once Swell's is Lulu's BBQ. After two visits, my wife and I are convinced that they can serve up excellent BBQ dishes. Served up with 28 taps, and 100 bottles of beer, this local hangout in the Red Mill portion of Virginia Beach can easily be your hang out. We are currently working our way through the appetizer list, and we can confide that the wings and nachos are very good. Their specialty pizza ranks very good, as well. Give this place a shot. They are new, and would appreciate your business.

• Visited September 2013