“good bbq chicken pizza”

Ranked #355 of 1,452 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Not your typical hotel restaurant, North Beach Bar & Grill has one of the best oceanfront views and serves generous portions of great food with great service and fair prices. At the end of the day, join the fun in our lounge and seasonal outdoor boardwalk café.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I can only review their barbeque chicken pizza...very good. Friendly staff. Decent prices. Lots of seating.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went here for dinner with large group. They seated us right away (about 6 pm) and we had the restaurant almost to ourselves. The food was average, not bad, nothing special. This seems to be higher end but we were confused about what "type" of restaurant this is. It was a little pricey for what it offered. Take a look around... And check out other options.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This restaurant is in the Hampton inn North. We waited for over an hour for our food. We were told that a large group backed up the kitchen orders. When the food came it was all burnt. The waitress was very good and apologized about this. They did re-do the food, but at this point we wasted two hours. The restaurant was not that busy to be backed up like that.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This restaurant is in the Hampton Oceanfront North. I was so unimpressed with the restaurant on the day that I came in to order from the beach that I went over and ate at the Courtyard Marriot restaurant a block up. It was rainy and dark outside. The carpeting in the Hampton is dark and getting old. I couldn't find anyone to help me in the moments that I wanted attention, so that didn't inspire me to remain. My recommendation is to recarpet the first-level there at the Hampton Inn and to put a little more focus on the food aspects.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went to this outdoor cafe about 2:30 in the afternoon on Sunday. The menu was only bar food and not a very good variety at all. Staff was not helpful or friendly.