“Delicous food”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The food was great. The atmospher was relaxing. It was always busy. The best to be seated was to make a resrevation even if it is only for one person. That is what I did. I was very pleased with what I saw and ate. To me the prices was good for what I go. This place is more for couples and adults only. I can't wait to go back. This time I am going to set in the bar area so I can what some t.v.

1  Thank manning42

Reviewed February 29, 2012

This place is a local's favorite. Happy hour has some great specials. The food is really good as well. Just make sure you make reservations on Friday and Saturday nights because this place gets PACKED!

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The food and service are very good. Intimate restaurant with a local crowd. Steaks are the best.

1  Thank bauthentic
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I owned/operated a AAA 4-diamond restaurant for 10 years and I know a good reaturant when I see one. What can I say about 501? A lot! We love it. We go there almost every week during the summer, and it is ALWAYS very good. They don't pretend to be anything but who they are...a friendly, local restaurant with consitantly really good food! They have a wide range of selections on the menu, everything from wings, burgers, pizza, pastas, to fresh seafood entrees and steaks. They also have their "Spa Menu" entree selections, which are smaller portions (and prices), and are all under 450 calories. Great option for when you finally get sick of stuffing yourself full every time you eat out, or carrying doggie bags home from every restaurant in town! $5 pizza night on Wednesdays get busy. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, service is friendly, the presentations look nice and the food is ALWAYS delicious...Every time!

1  Thank Sheryl N
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I've been here before and it was good, but my husband and I sat in the dining room. This most recent time I had dinner with some girlfriends and we sat on the bar side of the restaurant. The food was reasonably priced (especially the happy hour specials), and the service was good. It got loud and crowded around 830 on the bar side but it was still fun. Once the live band rolled in I left because it got very loud (this was a Friday night). I enjoyed myself. I ate the stuffed chicken with asparagus and it was great. I also had the brownie a la mode, and the waitress warned me that it was enough for 2 people but silly me got one just for myself and was eating brownies for days at home! I'll definitely go back here with my husband but we will sit in the dining room.

1  Thank Joyunlimited14