“Worst place ever”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

This was the worst place I have been in my life....walked in picture doesn't match location, basics were off, got seated no menu, didn't have milk for the tots, and waited for the service way to long when the place was empty, my family and I got up and walked out and went to another place I would and will not recommended this place for any one.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have lived in Virginia Beach for 25 years and Hong Kong House is still one of my favorite restaurants. The shrimp fried rice is delicious with plenty of shrimp. No skimping there. The service is great and the mom, who does a lot of the cooking, makes you feel at home. The restaurant is a cozy place, not real fancy, but nice.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

We tried three different appetizers and they were all wonderful. Be sure to try the crab Rangoon.
As for the main course, the ham fried rice is the best anywhere. We were a party of five, and ate family style. We brought food home, and our total bill was less than $60.00 with the three appetizers.
The food is far superior to much better known places like P F Changs. This is the best kept secret Chinese restaurant in Virginia Beach.

1  Thank picturetakingone